Answer
bearsmom
No More Natural

I have always been into a natural or no makeup look.  Most of my makeup bag is based on that no-makeup-look.  But I am done!!  I have done a lot of theatrical makeup and the more I get into all the different looks and brands and products the more I want to create that "IT GIRL" look for myself, and I know how so why not!!  And I am going all out here... I am using heavier formulas and techniques to really add the perfect coverage and illusions for my face, but I am also looking into hair extentions and SnapOn Smile.  Why?  I think most people should stick with a natural look, but I just had my 25th birthday and I am a mommy of two toddlers and I work in the nursery class of a preschool.  My body has changed, and it is not that uncommon that I am puked on, pooped on, peed on, and used as a tissue.  I still wear a lot of the clothes I wore in high school and until recently did my makeup the same as I did in high school and people think I am 16 w/ two babies!!  So, I want to look older and more professional, I want to feel pretty and not like a burp rag, and I want to have fun with color before I feel like I am too old for it.  And I really want to look sexy for my husband.  So, now that I got that rant out of my system, I have to pick what to use for myself....  I have a makeup kit with the heavier stuff I use on other people, and then my makeup bag of sheer, natural-looking products and I need to buy new stuff for myself somewhere in the middle and I am not really sure where to start.  I have super dry, golden-fair skin with large pores, squinty little light blue eyes, blonde hair, round face shape, thin lips, freckles.  I am going for super-flawless skin, luminess, glowing cheeks, smokey-but-bright eyes, and full but down-played lips.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dreezy
Answered

For dry skin with large pores, try Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. It's a tinted cream formula that hydrates, primes, perfects and protects (with SPF 35) leaving you with flawless skin and the feel of a fresh face (it's so light)! You can wear it by itself of under foundation. I wear it alone and use Smashbox High Definition Concealer for under my eyes.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • bearsmom
    • dreezy