bcteagirl

New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

Hellokitty40thanniversary.jpg

I have been haunting the HK section, hoping a few leftovers may turn up (Other than the two that are always there). Look what I found! Already signed up to be notified.

Looking forward to seeing this collection, and I hope they have a launch party for Rouge! :smileyhappy:

bcteagirl

Re: New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

(0) Hearts

Can't wait! I am actually in Vegas the first week of September, could grab some things then!

chocopudding

Re: New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

(0) Hearts

Hehe, I had forgotten about this! Thanks for reminding me to check up on this. The mirror looks adorable!

DitzCore

(0) Hearts

OMG Yes~ I love adorable things like this. Grahhh~ I'll be dropping a lot of money on this.

I hope they do brushes again~ I love adorable brushes!

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

Ooooo I need that mirrror!!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

How do I sign up for emails for this collection? I never received an email like the one above so not sure.

spadersgirl

I was curious too so I tried through google and found it! http://www.sephora.com/hello-kitty

michelleshops

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting!

annypoo

Thank you!!!!!

spadersgirl

(0) Hearts

You're welcome. Glad I could help!

malday

Here's something I found that will be part of it :smileyhappy:

photo.JPG

cherly89

(0) Hearts

HOW DO U KNOW THIS? I CAN'T WAIT :smileyhappy:

malday

(0) Hearts

It was posted on the style dot com Instagram I think, or some other fashion IG. I'm not entirely sure but I know it's covered in Swarovski crystals.

Koofa

Swarovski. Great.. so it'll be out of my price range at like $300 or something insane.

jcmb

(0) Hearts

Oh my little girl would LOVE that (and mom too!)

Gizeh

(0) Hearts

Oh my, I sooo need this in my life.

SirensSong

(0) Hearts

I MUST HAVE THIS <3333

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I missed the last mirror so I need this one! Although I did prefer the one without the bling. I'm afraid the bling will fall off. 

CuriousCannibal

Oh. My. Glob. I NEED IT. 

HelloCoffee

(0) Hearts

Absolutely adore Hello Kitty! Thanks for posting!

bcteagirl

You are welcome!

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

My daughter would KILL for this!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 88 replies
  • 88 hearts
  • 45 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • michelleshops
    • lovelykatya
    • malday