bcteagirl

New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

Hellokitty40thanniversary.jpg

I have been haunting the HK section, hoping a few leftovers may turn up (Other than the two that are always there). Look what I found! Already signed up to be notified.

Looking forward to seeing this collection, and I hope they have a launch party for Rouge! :smileyhappy:

annypoo

Re: New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

image.jpg

image.jpg

I haven't swatched it yet but here is the palette! It's the only item I'm going to be picking up.

lyravega

Re: New upcoming Hello Kitty Set- 40th anniversary coming to Sephora in September

*chanting* swatch it! swatch it! swatch it!

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

I just watched Michelle Phan's Daenerys Targaryen tutorial, and in the video, it looks like she's holding the handheld mirror from this collection. Was this mirror for sale prior to the 40th anniversary release or did they make one similar before? The video is from June 2013.

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Anyone buy any hello kitty item? 

That hand held mirror is to much for me/:

and i miss the last mirror they had/:

Koofa

Nope.. All of a sudden, I have no interest in this collection whatsoever. Ridiculously overpriced. I could buy a hand held mirror & put the jewels on myself. It's cute, but I lost my appetite with this lol. Maybe if it lasts long enough to go on clearance I'll think about it.

sweetieeee

Well said!

thats what i was thinking too!(: i hope so.haha 

lylysa

Can Moderators please remove the "This gets only one star because of the price is too high for my liking"-type reviews:

http://www.sephora.com/ruby-compact-mirror-P388733?skuId=1627314

RandeeBT

I will remove the review, lylysa.

Best,
Randee
lylysa

Thanks, Randee for the quick work! 

It's ridiculous what folks will "review" for. If it was all a matter of price could you imagine how folks would be running wild on luxury brands? :smileytongue:

SirensSong

(0) Hearts

Also check the "give me more lip" page. The reviews are saying that their sets are arriving incomplete :smileysad: This is what's keeping me from getting it. 

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-more-lip-P388550?icid2=Whats_new_makeup_sku_grid_P388550_link

annypoo

Wellllll, guess I'm not getting that mirror. Quite a hike from last year's price, even with the crystals.

bratknits

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts
Blackwhiskey

Man, am I glad I'm not into Hello Kitty! LOL! That mirror is gorgeous but I can't justify the price. Especially since I live with cats.

Jack-Sparrow-No-GIF.gif

chocopudding

(0) Hearts

It's $234 CAD. Mark up on an already exorbitant price!!!!!

malday

*chokes on coffee* What the?!?!

michelleshops

Well there went that order.  My vanity will remain unadorned with Hello Kitty-ness.  Thanks for the info!

AmyC

(0) Hearts

Want to order the makeup bag/coin purse but how big is it?

michelleshops

I can't find any measurements but it looks to be about the size of the handheld mirror so it looks pretty big!

upload_3702515944007833610.jpg

NancieNano

(0) Hearts

Hi bcteagirl,

How did you search for these products? When I put Hello Kitty in the search box I only get 4 items. Can you Help?

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Hi, here you go ...

http://www.sephora.com/hello-kitty

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 88 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 45 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • michelleshops
    • lovelykatya