AznAngelLiz

New Sale Items added

Stila In the Moment and In the Garden palettes for $20. Ciate Tree Trinkets for $21. Certain Philosphy 3-in-1 shower gels for $10

Do you think it's online only? I have about $50 in store credit and would love to get some of these items...

friedrice

Re: New Sale Items added

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for this post!

Which one do you guys think will be good with a warm skin tone & brown eyes?

The 'In the Moment' or the 'In the Garden'?

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

roxystar4

bought one of each palette with a gift card :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

Happy birthday to you :smileyhappy: what good presents!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Just picked up the Stila In the Moment palette - been eyeing it for awhile! They also have a cool liquid eyeliner set from pantone and sephora.. the opalescent and brown colors are what made me pull the trigger on that set! 

Thanks for the heads up! :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I'm going to the store tomorrow, maybe I can pull up the sale prices and show them so they can match. Not that I NEED any more palettes since I'm already planning on getting Naked 3 but at 50% off, it's such a deal. 

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I agree with rainbowveins084 -- there are sometimes price discrepancies b/w online and store (oftentimes it's just b/c they're slower about updating their inventory/prices in stores) so do check with them.

On that note, I'm super excited about these new sale items (including the Ole Henriksen set for $59! It's been on my wishlist forever!!) I want to jump in and order some stuff now, but I'm waiting for my VIB gift card so I can use that. Sale items, stay where you are!!!! 

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

YAYYYYY NEW SALE ITEMS OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

rainbowveins084

(0) Hearts

OOOOOO!!!! **Runs off to get the Stila palette*

But really, I think it's hit or miss with these items regarding in store sales.  I've heard some people say they had the same sales in stores and other people saying the online sale items were full-price in stores.  I would call your Sephora and ask!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • friedrice
    • dolceloure
    • roxystar4
    • AznAngelLiz
    • glossyguru
    • mpolansky