arielaaaaaaaa

New OCC Lip Tars coming soon????

So I came across OCC's Facebook page, and they have new Lip tars coming soon in May! I'm super excited to learn more about them. Here is the pic.

occ.jpg

I Hope it comes out big enough to see, If not i have another pic to post.

bittersweet86

Re: New OCC Lip Tars coming soon????

[ Edited ]

Just saw these on Temptalia site. ^_^

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my!! So beautiful!! Now i'm really excited!! Thanks for sharing!!

iSoVain

The colors are so odd! Because I love the consistency, I hope these are just test colors and there is a launch of more wearable colors soon.

bittersweet86

I would hope if these go well they would add more colors late like more wearable ones but it's no surprise they would launch with bold brights first since that's kinda what they are known for. I also wonder if some of the darker ones like red or maybe even the pink could go one lightly to tone it down a bit. 

keelybt

Oooooh! I love my Lip Tars <3 I'm not sure I'd be able to pull off those shades on their own but I think a few would mix nicely with other ones I already own. 

arielaaaaaaaa

They are a bit bright but I'm eager to make them work for me.

melissabt

Hi Arielaaaaaa,

These look great! Especially for spring/summer! I checked our inventory and I'm not seeing that they are coming soon. Keep checking back for updates, thanks:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
arielaaaaaaaa

Thanks, I check Sephora daily! I love seeing new products! I hope these are available soon at Sephora, since it's the only place i order from online!

bittersweet86

I'm so interested in these because of the fact liptars kind of already stain my lips a bit very small bit but what will these do ^_^

arielaaaaaaaa

Lip tars are hard enough for me to get off my lips but i'll do whatever it takes if it means a long lasting lipstain i don't have to worry about during the day, I can't stand retouching my makeup.

sephoramusthave

YESSS please. I have the lip tar in anime and its awesome!! Hooray for bright lips!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melissabt
    • bittersweet86
    • iSoVain