Cupcakecandy

New Marc Jacobs Palette?

Ok, so Tarababyz mentioned in her recent haul that there is a new Marc Jacobs 7 pan eyeshadow palette called The Dreamer. I am so excited because I've been waiting for them to come out with a new one! She said that she found it on the MJ site and already ordered it, but it's not there! Does anyone know more about this?

mrsbaine

Re: New Marc Jacobs Palette?

(0) Hearts

I like this... A lot, but I have all these colors In other palettes/ quads. :smileysad: 

Cupcakecandy

(0) Hearts

Same with me except the olive green :smileysad: but I want it.. I know, it's bad..

Ever since these came out, I've been wanting one because of the gorgeous packaging! Also, I think it would be nice to have one of these so you're kind of focusing on a smaller selection and it's not too overwhelming(at least for a beginner like me :smileywink: ) There are colors in the other palettes that I definitely don't have! but they are also colors I'm unlikely to wear, so this is good for me :smileyhappy: I really want them to come out with a holiday one!!!

talinder

I like that there seem to be several mattes/non-shimmers in this palette.

MJ Dreams.jpg

annypoo

Ugh can they not?! I got the palette in Starlet and I swore it would be my only MJ palette, but I like this one so much

Cupcakecandy

(0) Hearts

Ooh thanks for the picture! Can't wait for some swatches!

Cupcakecandy

(0) Hearts

Ugh I keep coming back to this post to look at the picture! I want this (mostly for the packaging) , but the colors are so nice, and I agree, I like how there's some mattes in there. *prays it's not LE!!!

MK89

I see it there! It should be under the "Eye" category. Scroll down until you see "Style Eye-Con No.7" and click on it; The Dreamer is one of the palettes listed

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

I see it directly on the MJ site! Did you look at style eye-con no. 7?

EDIT: Try a google search of "Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No. 7 The Dreamer"

Blackwhiskey

Those are some pretty shadows. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • talinder