fluffymuha

New Hourglass Gel Liner!

fall2014_hourglassgelliner001.jpg

Apparently this baby will come out at Sephora on July 29th? Sorry if this has been posted already, it's the first time I'm seeing it and hopefully it'll be better than *you know what*! :smileyvery-happy:

malday

Re: New Hourglass Gel Liner!

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog just posted a review and it looks pretty awesome, I'm excited!

armybeauty

Thank you for sharing! I was just debating whether or not to call my favorite FS and ask to hold a liner for me. 

jemly

(0) Hearts

i love this photo, just need to say that. genuinely intrigued. always on the liner hunt.

fluffymuha

I know! The model is perfection.

jenpred

That neck!

jemly

[ Edited ]

high hopes. thanks for sharing !! it looks TINY, which is fantastic, as that's exactly what i want after frustration with MJ highliner (love the formula, not the width of the tip). $45 though, whoosh.

1.1.5mm-gel-liner.jpg

Cupcakecandy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

On temptalia it said that it's $45 for the trio I think...but yeah $45 for one is crazy

I think one is $16 which is really nice! They are apparently marketed as lasting for 17-20 uses...is that a lot? I am not really familiar with how long liners in the pencil/twist up format usually last.

gem5136

It's $45 for the trio and $16 for one. I think the single is going to only be availa le at select locations. I hope we can order a single online though. It would be nice to test out before spending the full $45.

jemly

(0) Hearts

wow you're right i just completely looked over that ! whoops. it makes me a little concerned just how fast you'd go through 1 pencil (i don't think in terms of 'uses' but instead 'days'), though admittedly that is one of the fundamental issues with making a gel pencil. standard being a set of 3 then may be a good way to combat this issue.....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • malday
    • jenpred
    • Cupcakecandy
    • gem5136
    • armybeauty
    • fluffymuha