RobPsWife

New Hourglass Blush Palette

image.jpgI was on IG earlier & this picture seems to be going around. Anyone picking it up? Is said to be released in October, at 58$ . I'm not sure if I'll pick it up. Maybe if the 3 blushes aren't ones I own... Or there's a LE one. We'll see 😬

Biedazzle

Re: New Hourglass Blush Palette

Hmmm, I already have Mood Exposure, Dim Infusion and Radiant Magenta. It looks amazing but not sure I could justify purchasing it lol. 

hydee77

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have the Ambient Lighting Powder palette and the blush in Dim Infusion so I think I may pick this up.  I've been happy with their products, they blend in and wear so nicely. :smileyhappy:

reflectsgold

(0) Hearts

Yup ill be picking it up. I have only Radiant magenta so far.

RandeeBT

This is gorgeous! I'm excited! I am a huge sucker for blush palettes! I'm kind of obsessed with blush! :smileywink:

Best,
Randee
divagirl90

(0) Hearts

I don't own any full size Hourglass products. I will definitely buy this and the ambient lighting powder palette (I'm late I know).

Tinapomp

(0) Hearts

I already have Mood Exposure, and a couple of the Lighting Powders, but…. I feel I *need* this.  ;-)  I'll definitely be getting it at some point!

aydasu

(0) Hearts

I don't own any of them. For some reason I did not buy into the hype and now I am so glad I did not. I will def sneak one in just like I did with the powder palette :smileyhappy:

emmohh

(0) Hearts

I need it! It's happening! It will be MINE!

obnurse86

I don't own any HG blushes and this will be coming home to me!!!!! Plus I don't have to choose a color and have the option of three is perfect

emmohh

Back when images of an empty HG palette were circulating before the re-release of the ALPalette I was convinced this is what was going to happen so I held off on buying the blushes. Even when it didn't happen, I still believed considering how many people were crying for one. 

I'm so happy they listened and I was patient!

thechicgeek

I know, an hourglass blush palette was like the perfect "field of dreams" item. If they build it, we will come (and buy it!)

obnurse86

I am glad I was patient too an me being patient does not happen easily :smileyhappy:

eadelaide1

Luminous Flush, Mood Exposure and the exclusive "Incandescent Electra"?!! This is the first Fall/Winter product that I have been REALLY excited for!! :smileyhappy:

GingerLu

(0) Hearts

This is great.  I live in Australia and just got this a couple weeks ago.  It's great for my fair skin!  It creates a perfect natural glow type look and I get compliments almost every time I use it! It IS a bit sparkly/shimmery but it's a nice "grown up" shimmer so its nice. :smileyhappy:

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

Well, that looks gorgeous!

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

I own 2/3 but resistance is futile. I'll definitely be picking one up. 

mpas

(0) Hearts

Whatttttttttttttttttt!!!!!! I am so on this!!  I have a new job that I can't check BT  throughout the day. I am missing so muchhhh

KateLovesYSL

This will be mine! I already have Mood exposure, Dim Infusion and Radient Magenta and 4 of the powders but I think this will be perfect for travelling! Wish Dim infusion was in the palette, its my favourite!

Too bad they don't make it a palette that can be customized. Sell empty palettes with various shades of the blush and powder so we can select our own and switch it up depending on what we want to carry around that day! 

MK89

(0) Hearts

Oh gosh yes! I would love customizable palettes, hopefully that'll be next year's special thing :smileywink:

brennab

(0) Hearts

Oh I will definitely be picking this up!

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, I already have four of these blushes.  

Luminous flush, diffused heat, ethereal glow, and dim infusion

is it bad I still want this? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 108 hearts
  • 66 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • lovinglondon
    • obnurse86
    • michelleshops