Hannico

New Hair Means New Face???

Hey everyone! I just did something drastic to my hair!  I went from a dark, rich red to a light blonde.  I love it, but I'm not sure if the makeup routine I have will still work out with this new shade.  It seems to change my face.  If anyone has any suggestions for how to look my best or adapt the colors I use, I'd love to hear it.  For reference: green eyes, porcelain skin running towards cool tones, and not at all afraid of bright, bold colors!

janinebt

Re: New Hair Means New Face???

It's crazy how a new hair color will completely change one's personal appearance :smileyhappy:. Peach, baby pink, bronze, rich coppers, and soft browns are all colors that will really make your features pop without looking too overdone.

Ultimately I'd say just experiment too! You'll be amazed at the colors and textures that really work with your new hair.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ellevee09

Your face willbe brighter.. try Bronzing it for sexiness.. :smileyhappy:) I just went drastic with my hair also. Loving it!!!! It's like being a whole new woman! :smileyhappy:)

starletta8

One of the places where I changed it up with my hair color is blush.

You're going to have lighter colors near your face- don't be afraid to add more warm tones to your makeup now.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • Hannico
    • ellevee09
    • starletta8