MK89

New F&F Sale!

[ Edited ]

From now until the 31st, a certain Beauty site that is linked to a Drugstore site (PM me if you are confused about what I'm trying to get at, lol) is having a Friends and Family Sale at 20% off almost everything! Plus, Ebates is at 4% and they give you cashback for their site as well, at 5%. Happy shopping! :smileywink:

P.S. I found the link to the sale on Temptalia's site

MK89

Re: New F&F Sale!

(0) Hearts

Sale is back until the 30th! :smileywink:

MK89

(0) Hearts

Just a heads up and I apologize for the late notice- the sale actually ends tomorrow. Grab stuff while you can! :smileyhappy:

MK89

upload_6797720929442686453.jpg

Got this cute NARS Bold Lip Kit! They're fall colors but I don't care :smileywink:

MK89

Also it's coming today! I've never had anything ship that quickly I'm amazed and excited!'

annypoo

[ Edited ]

I had this set in the nude one but the color for the lipstick was too glitter that I ended up returning it. The fall colors look way nicer.

MK89

(0) Hearts

Yeah it looks real pretty! I saw the nude kit at Nordstrom Rack but passed because I can't pull off most nudes that well

divagirl90

Nice! I didn't know these were still being sold! Added it to my cart.

nomzCookie

That is so stinkin adorable!

carrieloulou

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  I got the BareMinerals True Romantic Quad that I've had my eye on.  

vanillammm

[ Edited ]

ENABLERS!!!!

I couldn't pass it up! So much fun stuff....

I picked up this Nars Crimes of Passion kit that I didnt even know existed....

narscrimesofpassion.jpg

I also noticed that they have some smashbox and thebalm items that have been discontinued for years... I will have to spend more time on this gem of a site....

MK89

I love finding things that are no longer sold elsewhere! i

enableme

After three attempts, I finally placed an order. Ugh, a little frustrating that I had to cancel two orders because they kept putting an item in there that I removed and it didn't show up until I submitted the order but it's okay!

New Nars eyeshadow duos + tinted moisturizer and UD Electric, come to mama!

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

Okay I'm confused. So, in order to get the 20% friends and family, I have to click a specific link from Temptalia's site. But then how do I click from eBates to get the 4%?

enableme

Activate the link from Temptalia's site first, then for safety, add something to the cart to make sure this works. Then close out of the window, go to ebates and click on the link and your item should still be there with the 20% off

annypoo

What to get... What to get...

meecheroo

argh there's a lot of things on there that I want that are temporarily out of stock. 

ilovebears

Does anyone know how this store's return policy is?  Do they take back gently used products that don't work out?

The return policy posted on their site isn't very clear, so I'm not sure if I want to order a new foundation to try out from them or just get it from Sephora...

enableme

I just checked and one of their Beauty Advisors told me they have a 100% color match guarantee, etc. so you can return it within 30 days I believe. Free returns as well

realitygreene

I'm super excited about this! I'm going to get the NARS Narsissist eye palette and the NARS Fairy eye palette. :smileyhappy:

I would get the LORAC Pro palette but it's out of stock. That sucker is out of stock everywhere. :smileysad:

I'm debating the Lipstick Queen Discovery Kit set...Hmm I can't decide!

MK89

LORAC Pro is still available at Ulta (online)

I am definitely getting something NARS and maybe Anna Sui! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 46 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • doriangray
    • crayzeeRN
    • divagirl90
    • ilovebears
    • carrieloulou