Answer
sunflowerbbees
Need help finding a good liquid eyeliner!!!

I need help finding an eyeliner that doesn't flake and I only will wear liquid eyeliner....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello Sunflowerbbees,

I suggest that you use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Tropper. It is a rich black shade that will not run and is very easy to apply. You can create the perfect winged liner with the ultra fine tip applicator.

Tattoo Liner

I also recommend the Sephora Collection Doe Eyed Liner.

Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner

<3 Melissa
xoxcharlottexox
Answered
(0) Hearts

Here are some that I love and think you will too! (I'm a total eyeliner junkie :smileywink:)

Lancome ARTLINER - Precision Point EyeLiner ... I like it in Noir Noir, just as regular black, but Smoke Smoke is really pretty and softer than black, without being brown.

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is great at staying on all day... it doesn't budge until I wash it off!! It comes in lots of shades, my favorite being Perversion Perversion for everyday and SirenSiren and Woodstock Woodstock for wild looks. :smileyhappy:

Tarte MultiplEYE™ Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner is awesome because it comes in a pen which makes it SO easy to use and, my favorite part, it has lash-nourishing ingredients in it (it does touch the base of your lashes so it only makes sense)!

Last, but not least, SEPHORA COLLECTION Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner is great because it's inexpenisve, has a convienient pen format, and looks great.  I love the color Brown Brown to bring out blue eyes.

Hope this helped!!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • melissabt
    • sunflowerbbees