Answer
meganm0723
Natural eyeshadows, champagnes, etc?

Hi!!!!

I have beeen  SOOOO interested in the Naked palette by Urban Decay, but its so expensive. I was wondering if there are any color dupes or cheaper palettes out there? (drugstore or not)

I am expescially interested in the color Sin on it. Or any champagne, pink, or nude shadows.

Thanks!

M

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
melissabt
Answered

Hi Meganm0723,

I have some great alternatives for the Urban Decay Palette. I would recommend the following products.:smileyhappy:

Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Nude 

Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Nude ($50 Value)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint

True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint

Sephora Collection Colorful Palette in Almost Nude 9

Colorful Palette

I hope that these suggestions are helpful!

<3 Melissa
smartmint
Answered

I personally love the NAKED palette but if you dont want to spend that kind of money here are some nice replacements:

Stila In The Light Palette ($118 Value), $39

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, $36

Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

Charlotte Ronson All Eye Need Eye Shadow Palette - Nicole, $22

All Eye Need Eye Shadow Palette - Nicole

Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes, $36

Argan Beautiful Eyes

Hope this helped!:smileyhappy:

waterbaby1981
Answered

If you want a good reason to buy the Naked palette, look at it this way.  There's 12 shadows and the price for the palette is $48.  $48/12=$4 per shadow, compared to buying them separately, which is $17.50 apiece, if I recall correctly.  Sin *is* available separately, but I'd recommend getting the palette instead.  It's worth the money.  I got mine in March and I still haven't even made a dent in it (and I usually tend to use that or the 15th anniversary palette of theirs).

livforstyle
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love love love the Naked Palette, if you do save some money up, i suggest you buying this palette.

For some drugstore dupes, I think good products are the Wet N Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells. I also love the NYX 10 color palette in Champage and Cavier. I also love the Wet N Wild Trio in Getting Sunburnt :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • anaa
    • waterbaby1981
    • smartmint
    • melissabt
    • meganm0723
    • livforstyle