Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: Natasha Denona

@Anonymous Eh, everyone has to start somewhere. Im sure every brand at one point or another was "unknown" so people didnt give them the time of day. She is a professional makeup artist, and THANKFULLY not a singer or celeb as I feel those people dont know much or anyting about beauty products.

youre allowed to not like stuff, but judging it based on whether you have heard of it or not is a bit silly. 

Anonymous Insider

Yeah but I buy makeup brands like most people do  based on the brand name things that I know are good quality. I dont like to try out brands I never heard of before so thats why I wouldnt bother with them but if you like em you like em to each their own.

Well even indie makeup brands I know a lot of those makeup brands and they arent necessarily as popular most of them are not as well known.

Thank god its not a celeb or singer I hate when they come out with products to make money off their name well good luck to her.

I saw swatches of the makeup and I dont really like it but yeah I also really didnt like the sunset colors .I dont think they are very wearable .Even in the summer its a little too drastic of a color.I know people like color and I do too but thats almost too much.Plus I'am a white girl so if I wore the sunset palette you would see me coming from a mile away.Maybe on tan / darker skin tones its a better fit.Coming from someone with a fair / light complexion those colors would never work for me and my skin tone to begin with.It would just make me look all kinds of crazy.

I'm pretty darn pale as well.  The trick to wearing any color you want is to know whether you're cool or warm toned and to find like colors to compliment your skin.  You CAN still wear warm colors and have them be flattering on you, even if you do have a cool complexion.  You just need to use a cooler color as your transition color, and vice versa if you've got a warm complexion.  

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I have sensitive skin too though lol so unfortunately I have to be careful.I remember I had like almost a red rash on my neck for over a week I'am like what products did I use lately or new soap that irritated my skin.... Its gone away since but yeah super annoying.Anyways sorry if anyone took my "I'am pale rant" the wrong way maybe I'am just hangry = hungry angry.I'am gonna eat a snickers.

Well...now you've heard of the brand 😉

You might not like seeing these colours on yourself, but I think some other ladies with your colouring would pull of these warm sunset shades beautifully.

Anonymous Insider

I wore rainbow eyeshadow before lol I like color .I have just about every nail polish color that exists as well as makeup highlighters in every color one of each and then some but when I think of sunsets I think of light purple/ hot pink/  bright orange / vibrant yellow not as like dark and as muted as the sunset palette on here.I would like it if it were more toned down and more summer sunset looking.

When your really pale even when you get a tan it can look bad  because your skin is so fair / light  the colors are a lot more visible  people can see them a lot  easier on your skin tone  same with makeup and for that reason you have to be careful what makeup colors you pick out.Because I'am pale I stay away from nude colors and dark colors.I like color but I like pastels and rainbow highlighters things like that that look good on most skin tones.Not all makeup works on all skin tones thats why they have millions of lipstick colors lol.

@Anonymous

Maybe it doesn't work for you and that's all good... but I'm pale and a lot of colors work on me. I can pull off just about anything. I don't do well with browns on my eyes but I am sure I can still make it work.  But really I don't care... if I like it, I wear it. Makeup has always been a creative outlet for me. I don't follow trends, I don't listen to "the norm". I do what I love to do. If I listened to the so called norm I'd be stuck with neutral browns which like I said above is the color that least suit me and probably the color I hate the most.  Now you might not know about the brand... this is what forums are for. To learn about new things.  Some people want to learn and explore before buying others just dive right in. Again all personal preference. I wanted her shadows the second I saw swatches years ago and why I started this thread. I'm happy I blindly bought some of her items... because without that I wouldn't have discovered and loved her brand.

I did expect different colors from this palette and see sunsets in a different way but it's still beautiful to me and I still wanted to purchase it. Again all comes down to personal preference 🙂

She's a makeup artist. You don't have to like her products... to each their own.

Yayyy! You know Ive been waiting ;). I was gonna go through beautylish to get the payment plan to make it less offensive on my wallet but sephora had stuff i wanted soooo heres what i got, YAY! 

IMG_2010.PNG

Drooling over the Sunset palette and the cute Dior set. Enjoy @sabrinas! Good haul!

Thanks for the tag!  I didn't realize it would release early on Sephora, so I panicked and checked the direct site as soon as I woke up, just in case...and managed to snag a palette!  I cannot wait for it to come in!!!! ❤️

@veronika23

@Tamara76  yay! I'm so glad you got one!

Anonymous Insider

@veronika23 I woke up just before 4am and got it!!! YESSSSS!! Thank you so much for tagging me!! XO

Yay!  Sounds like we both scored!  Cheers!   @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

We are makeup twins its official!!! @Tamara76

❤️❤️❤️  I just need my son to finish moving out his stuff so I can get my makeup room/office... (or move back in - that would make me a happy mama, but he is doing well on his own).  @Anonymous

Nice!!!! NP @Anonymous 🙂

I hope you guys love it as much as I do!! 

I purchased from my phone while I was waiting at the doctor's office lol.  I didn't get in on a promo but I'm ok with that.  I'll be in the store tomorrow for an event in my area.

Thanks for the tag @veronika23

@AMK721Yay! Happy you were able to get it! 🙂

testing