Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: Natasha Denona

@PrettyPaint

Don't worry I will be here all day checking. I will tag you when I see it go live! LOL!

@ChristalM Haha! I appreciate it! I am a little bit too excited about this palette.

@PrettyPaint Me too!

Which is crazy considering the price point and the amount of stuff I already have. Somehow this one seems different enough to add to the collection! LOL!

Anonymous Insider

@ChristalM I know, I did the math yesterday and its about $9 a shadow!! Yikes!! I have very high hopes and expectations for this palette. Of course because its limited edition I'm jumping all over it - BUT if its not worth every penny BACK IT GOES!! 🙂 Hopefully that won't happen 😛

@ChristalM

I am already feeling guilty due to my large palette collection; however, I love the color scheme and am inspired by the sunset theme. ...And it's limited!

Good luck getting it tomorrow!

@PrettyPaint Exactly! LOL

You too!

I'm back from vacation just in time!  

@veronika23 YEAH so excited for this one!

Do we know for sure if it launches on the Canadian site tomorrow as well?

@ChristalM  Excited too! No news...

@KatieBT  @candacebt  Can you please let us know if Canada is getting tomorrow as well???  Didn't get an update in the Sephora Canada product update thread.  I do not want to miss this... and the Canadian warehouse stocks so little inventory of everything... It would be very helpful to know when this launches. Thank you!

Duo Glow - Friday May 12th

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 5.47.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-09 at 5.47.28 PM.png

Here's the other duo glow color

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 7.54.46 PM.png

I will be squirming in my seat all week waiting for this palette!

Me too! I want it now!

Me too @ChristalM 😄

Duo Glow - coming soon! Think I want this color 😄

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.39.17 AM.png

This looks soooo so pretty, but I wonder how it compares to NARS orgasm?

Wondering the same thing @myumew.  I'm really wanting this one 😄

Hey everyone! From left to right on my arm we have moonstone eyeshadow, sienna eyeshadow, the powder sculpt products and then the cream ones. As you can probably tell, the lightest powder color and the cream highlight color barely show up on me. I’m totally fine with this though because I’d use the one powder to set, so I want it to blend in with my skin, and the highlighter just looks wet and natural rather than intense and shimmery.

The only thing that kinda irks me is that the lightest powder and the contour powder aren’t very pigmented, moreso the contour one (which is funny since @misscg says hers is pigmented lol). I had to pass over my arm several times to get it to show up properly. Maybe this is good though because you don’t want an intense amount of pigment (aka a stripe) on your face, so it may be good for the face. It IS finely milled, as is the fair powder, but if you’re expecting a lot of pigment then this is no Bueno.

The creams are good! Great pigmentation and really creamy. They went on with ease, and I love how there’s a plastic cover that goes over them so that they don’t get gunky and gross.

I think the eyeshadows though are where I am the most impressed. I grabbed Sienna because the description seemed nice, and I got Moonstone because I had it in the past and LOVED it (but stupidly sold it). Holy cow, I cannot capture the beauty of Sienna. It’s like a shift between gold, olive and warm brown. It’s so so hard to describe and my camera really didn’t pick up the shift. It’s also very pigmented and super creamy! Moonstone is just your average creamy shimmery color, but I love how this looks over the entire lid with a bronzey glow on the face. Her eyeshadows are lovely (well, most of them lol, I was annoyed with some shades in the Star palette).

Feel free to ask any questions! Photos in spoiler 🙂

Spoiler
ndone.png

ndtwo.png

@sabrinas I was so surprised by the powder bronzer. I swatched it in store and literally nothing showed up on my finger or skin, and i tried the 2 darkest shades. Then i read the reviews online and saw this was a issue. I think she changed the formula for the dark shade. It's pigmented and actually some powder kick up when i dip my brush (it even shows in my pic lol). So maybe my idea of pigmented for this powder is that it actually has a color tint to it and not the weird formula of the testers i tried in store.

Got the sculpt and glow palette the other day. The packaging is so pretty but a fingerprint magnet! I really like the products and the contour powder seems to be a different formula than the full size one that I swatched in store. This contour powder actually has pigment lol. So far I have nothing negative to say about this palette, I got the shade medium dark. 

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

Comparison: size of the full size glow powder and this palette

IMG_1997.JPG

Wearing cool tones from Natasha Denona Star Palette. 

Natasha Denona.jpg

testing