Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: Natasha Denona

This is such a huge release! Overwhelmed with the options lol. 

I know. lol I am kinda disappointed with this 😞  I hope more is coming. I was hoping for single shadows and lipsticks.

COMING TO SEPHORA ONLINE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! US & CANADA!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 5.15.45 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

I wonder how Beautylish feels about it, lol.

whow really..have heard so much hype so I am curious to see what we end up getting from the brand.

Wow!

I'm excited to see if they'll get everything including her lipsticks.  I know I'll be adding a bunch of stuff to my lovelist!  Man it just keeps growing 😄

I know you're super excited for this launch, but just wanting to help you out a bit.

The lipsticks are really nothing special at all.  I got two and one smelled like vanilla while one smelled like melted plastic.  Their packaging is cheap and light, and the bullet rattled inside one of mine.  The pigmentation was alright but nothing special, the formula felt drying.  I'd save your money for some other stuff if I were you!

@veronika23

Thanks @sabrinas. 🙂 I have one and it's ok.  It's because I really like her nudes and trying to find the colors she uses most of the time on her pics.  I'm pretty picky about nudes and hers looked like the colors I'm always in search of. 

@veronika23 and @sabrinas I also swatched a whole bunch of ND at a makeup show and agree with Sabrinas in general.  The packaging actually did get to me.  At this price point such cheap packaging is inexcusable.  I found that the products ranged a lot.  Some shadows and blushes are very pretty, but like some others on BT I had wear time issues.  Personally, at the price, I'd rather buy a more consistent line with nicer packaging.  Just me, perhaps.

@ meganlisa no I totally get what you are saying.  Not the best packaging.  I just love her duochrome shadows and have a few on my wishlist.  Hoping I'll be able to get them during the VIB sale.  Also picky about some colors and she has some pretty ones... You'd think I might have them in my huge stash but I think not! LOL

I must admit I wasn't too impressed with some of her mattes... especially when you've had Viseart! 😄

@veronika23 She has some lovely colors..and you're all about those colors.  Totally get it.  I just broke and ordered some more Colourpop highlighters ($5 off).  I don't like most of the brand but love the highlighters.  We can adore some items of a brand and not be so keen on others.

Can't wait to see what you get!

Yes, I used to own the hydrating primer, the foundation, a couple blushes, some eyeshadows, lipsticks, gloss, etc... I basically tried everything and the only stuff I really liked were the eyeshadows.  I either had issues with patchiness (blush), separation on my face (foundation with highlighter on top, it separated into a nasty mess and I'm not oily or anything at all), dryness and smell issues (lipstick), and white looking lipgloss (I got two shades and they had a strong pale white cast to them which made me look like a 90s diva).

I ended up selling ALL of the Natasha Denona I owned because it just wasn't for me.

@meganlisa

@sabrinas I returned my palette and passed on the rest.  If I remember correctly, they were the only brand at the whole makeup show that didn't discount. 

@meganlisa @sabrinas So true... some products in some brands just work for us and some don't.  You know how much of a MAC fan I am... I used to wear their foundation and now I just can't... It just doesn't look good on me and melts/separates... It's been a while since I tried it again but the last few times that's what happened.

Too bad they didn't discount at the show. She has a discount for MUA on her site and last year her Black Friday deals were good.

I have a few duochromes shadows I know I'll want to get sooner rather than later but her products being perm isn't as much of a rush right now... especially with all the holiday stuff coming and that UD vault! Yes I am obsessed! 😄

@veronika23 The UD vault is a good one to be obsessed about.  I totally support you on that!

Well thank you for the support @meganlisa 😉

Natasha Denona Mascara - Out Sept 13th.

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 3.07.54 PM.png

Rumor has it that the brand is coming to Sephora...  not confirmed but still... I'd love to try more products and hopefully her shadows, face and lipsticks would be coming... crossing my fingers on this one. Again not confirmed.

Anonymous Insider

I ordered the entire Glow kit and I'm not impressed at all.  I want to return it but their return policy says the product must be unused and unopened for a full refund.  I tried reaching out to customer service and I never received a response.  

If it is that bad you could open a dispute with your CC company.

testing