Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: Natasha Denona

I hope you get better results with the UD primer. Please let me know the results.

Yes, there are some very beautiful different colors but I agree the prices could be better.

Hi Virgo - update 6 hours in (whereas yesterday, the gold I'd used was *completely* gone in 4). With the UD primer, the colors are all still there, but they definitely have faded or settled. It looks perfectly nice, but I'm thinking if one wants to achieve something super bold that lasts (which, I'm honestly not day to day because I'm a bean counter in corporate america ;)), it is going to require a different primer. I might look into Glitter Glue, just to test the waters out while I'm still in the return period...

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the update Libeliules! When you try it with glitter glue, can you let us know if that effects blending at all?

I appreciate the update. Sounds like you definitely had better luck with UD primer.

I am still debating getting a palette, I don't need a super bold look  but definitely want it to last especially since I use primer with whatever shadow I wear. Reading others experiences is very helpful.

Beautylish just finished a secret sale of her eye shadows. There was no discount but since their big order from her was delayed until Feb. they decided to sell what they had. The 28 pans of brown/green and purple/blue went quick even though they are terribly expensive. The 5 pan that I wanted wasn't for sale and the other 5 pan sold out before I could get it. The swatches look incredible. I was going to try a 5 pan for $48. The 28 pan is beautiful but at  I believe it's around $238  I can't  justify it . I guess I'll try again in Feb. Not many places carry her brand .She is from Israel and is known for her metallics. You tubers say it is buttery, creamy, blend able and better than Viseart if you like metallics. There is also a lot of fallout. Jaclyn Hill and Nikki's tutorials love the brand.

I have the creme highlighter & just received the foundation. I really enjoy the highlighter. It's very creamy and doesn't "drag" like most that I've used.

I'm not familiar with any of the other products. 

Thanks for the information on the highlighter.

Here are swatches of the 28 Purple/Blue palette if anyone is interested. Let me know if you want any close ups of specific colors too. 

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Every time I see swatches, I want one of the big palettes, but it bothers me that talc is the first ingredient considering the price point.  How do the shadows perform compared to your favorites?

I read elsewhere that in Italy, where the palette is made, Talc has to be listed as the first ingredient. I'm not Italian nor do I live there, so can't actually comment on whether this is true or not.

Just curious - what is the issue with talc being so high on the ingredient list? I'm completely ignorant on this.

Anonymous Insider

It's a really cheap filler which undermines the cost of the palette and it can cause an allergic reaction to some people.

Wow so pretty 😱

OMFG! THANK YOU!!!! Thanks so much for adding this!!!! Really nice swatches!!!

Do you have the names of the following?

L to R

1st pic: 1, 2, 4

2nd pic: 4, 5, 6

3rd pic: 3, 5, 6, 7

4th pic: 4 ( I know you gave that name before and I can't recall the thread right now lol)

probably will be a while before I can get some but my list of eye shadows I want from her is getting longer lol 😄

1st pic: 1: 28V Electric Violet, 2: 82 V Nina's Orchid, 4: 80M Piggy

2nd pic: 4: 60M Golden Rose, 5: 63M Oxide, 6: 84V Powder Blue

3rd pic: 3: 52M Golden Beige, 92M Petroleum Blue, 6: 89V Koh Tao, 7: 03V Deep Pacific 

4th pic: 4: 05M Calypso Blue

Enjoy 🙂

Thanks so much!!! 🙂

I'm guessing the 2nd shade in row 1 is nina's orchid. I have her 5 shade palette #10 and that color is included.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about these shadows! The quality is better than 95% of the shadows I have... her matte shades included- which I typically find to be the worst of most brands.

Wow so many beautiful shades. Thanks for the swatches.

I'm speechless.  Gorgeous!

This is sorta old, but I wanna reply! I just ordered the hydrating primer, glow foundation, cream highlighter, powder highlighter, moonstone eyeshadow, basic brush set and the blush duo #10... I can't wait to get everything! I hope I love it all haha.

Did you get your products? Thoughts? 🙂

1 Reply
testing