magykiko

Naked foundation.

(0) Hearts

What number of naked foundation should I used? I'm white with normal skin.

kstrat

Re: Naked foundation.

(0) Hearts

I know that the foundation shades ending in.0 are meant for yellow undertones.  I would suggest looking at either 1.0 or 2.0.  1.0 is a very fair bisque and 2.0 is fair. Hope this helps. 

magykiko

(0) Hearts

It is  fair with yellow undertones. Thanks 

magykiko

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for the response but the reason why  I asked the question here is because the store is really far and I really need that for next week .

gingerknitter

(0) Hearts

Ah, I see well then I guess you need to evaluate what color your skin is, because there are may shades of white. Is it fair with yellow undertones? Pink undertones? Then I suppose look at the color descriptions of the foundations for the one closest to your skin .

If all else fails, buy two and return the one that's not a fit? Unfortunately that is a bum option. 

gingerknitter

(0) Hearts

The best way to address what color suits you would to go into a store and test the colors in person. Most personal computer monitors may not be calibrated properly to show color accurately. So you might end up with something too dark or too light. So go to a store and take the shade closest to your coloring and swipe a swatch alone your jawline and slightly down your neck. Take the next darkest and the next lightest and swipe them next to each other. Whatever color disappears is your appropriate shade! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • gingerknitter
    • kstrat
    • magykiko