GGrace

NARS Cream Blush in Sale Section

I know some of you ladies love NARS and might want to check it out. I doubt this will last a very long time at this price

kssweetheart

Re: NARS Cream Blush in Sale Section

@SydBristow - thanks! Can't believe I didn't see that, what the heck? As my Dad used to say when something was in plain sight, right in front of your nose, "If it was a snake, it would've bit you!" Luckily I'll get 'Blitzed" and not Bitten! Thanks for the assist.

@veronika23 - I was getting really sad for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hope you can get one and that you love it. If you can't get it, hope you'll find something even better!! :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  That's super sweet! Soooo hoping it's a system error.  lol.  wow such a junkie lol :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

Fingers crossed... I might be able to get one! :smileyhappy:

Missie772

Ahh... it is so pretty! I looked at Temptalia's swatches and review and I am about the same skin tone as her (no sun this summer... I am pale...) than she is and I know it won't show up on my skin at all.

Boo!!!

veronika23

[ Edited ]

Ah man! Missing out again!  Thanks for the info but it looks like it does not ship to Canada... wtf we carry NARS.

SydBristow

Awwwww...what the heck?  :smileysad:

veronika23

[ Edited ]

Now I'm on the Canadian site and I can see it in the NARS section and try to grab it but it's not letting me... So on hold with the rouge to see if I can get it or not... I mean it's showing up on the Canadian site right..

kssweetheart

@GGrace, - You're so sweet to help, so cute that you needed someone to buy it for you, in honor of you. I'm gonna put it in my bag, if it's still there at checkout, then it's meant to be. Of course if it's gone by then I'll likely forget my last statement and act like a big baby about the whole thing - **hissy fit alert**

Thanks again GGrace and good luck with your no-buy. You're a braver and stronger girl than I.

Going to send you a pm, okay?

GGrace

I hope you get it. and of course you can send me a pm

aggiegirl2012

I rushed to buy it right after reading this. NARS blush addict? Yes. Satisfied? Completely.

thank you!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

I flipped when I saw this Nars blush on sale, unsure about glittery-ness though, any thoughts?

@bratknits - I cried when the nails inc, kit fell out of my bag at checkout, just minutes after I put it in, keeping eyes open, hope it comes back, hope you love it. :smileyhappy:

@SydBristow- keep meaning to tell you I love your choice of onscreen........"Alias" :smileywink: :smileywink:

Also, what's the "blitz bag"?  Seen references to it before. I'm Rouge,  and my emails from Sephora have dropped off.....again. Have to contact a Mod.

**Happy thought....If my disappearing Sephora emails are the worst thing to happen to me today......I'm one lucky girl. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

kssweetheart, thanks!  I'm a big fan of alias.  :smileywink:  Well, and Will Tippin.  :smileyvery-happy:

I always check the deals page before finalizing my order, BLITZ is a promo that was out a while ago, they have three of the four left showing in stock.  I really wanted the first one but didn't get it for fear of substitutions.  Maybe there aren't as many people getting BLITZ now and I can hope to get everything on the list...

Official Sephora Beauty Deals Page (bookmarked!)

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I wanted to get all the blitz bags!  But I could only use the code one time, I see many people say the same :smileysad:.

I thought about making an account for my BF just to get another but I'm too lazy I suppose, too much trouble!

GGrace

blitz bags are a promo were you get to pick 1 of 4 (now 3) bags full of different deluxe samples to try. codes blitz

annonymous1

From the swatches i've seen it looks like a peachy-rose tinted highlighter, instead of a blush, i mean you can use it as a blush if you want too but to me it looks like a highlighter

bratknits

I snagged one too along with the nails inc. kit for $5.00.  I've grabbed 6 different of those kits in the past few days for 3-7 bucks a pop for stocking stuffers.  Plus, 8% back on ebates, can't forget that bit.

SydBristow

I saw it in the sale section too and had to snag it.  I didn't see a swatch like this though, maybe a bit sparkly but perhaps I could use it as a highlighter?  For the price, worth a shot!  I also finally grabbed a blitz bag, there's only one thing I wanted in the kit so hopefully it won't be substituted.  :smileyhappy:

shinybananas

Done and done.  Thanks :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

I'm on the fence!  I love the color but am afraid it may have too much sparkle.  Has anyone ever tried it?  The reviews are no help because most of them don't clarify which color.  I hate that!!!! 

Of course, I could buy it and return it if I don't like it, but I just placed an order yesterday and really hate to do multiple orders.

annonymous1

swatch21.jpg

Found this online, this is a swatch of the nars enchanted cream blush :smileyhappy:

it is pretty shiny though

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I think it might be nice for a summertime beach look.  It's in my cart!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 52 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • melanito
    • annonymous1
    • roxystar4
    • kssweetheart
    • veronika23