killahbabe

My Review on the Perricone No Makeup Line

[ Edited ]

Just like a few other ladies on BT, I received the entire line of Perricone's No Makeup Makeup as gratis. 

I was gifted:

• No Foundation Foundation in shades 1 and 2
  • No Foundation Foundation serum in shade 2
  • No Blush Blush
  • No Bronzer Bronzer
  • No Mascara Mascara
  • No Lipstick Lipstick
  • No Concealer Concealer

I have tried everything except for the mascara, lipstick, and concealer.

For me, the foundation felt a bit heavy on my skin and was a very sheer coverage. I have a bit of redness in spots on my face and I felt like this foundation did not even my skintone as well as I would've liked. I have dry skin and this foundation did not accentuate any dry spots which is something I struggle with when finding a foundation.

I liked the serum a lot better. It didn't weigh my skin down as much as the foundation did. The coverage is similar to the foundation, but I definitely noticed less red peaking through.

The blush comes with a doe-foot applicator and was very easy to apply. I typically shy away from liquid blushes but this blended out beautifully and I felt like I had a fair amount of control on the amount of pigment that stayed on my skin.

The bronzer was my favorite out of everything! Again, I tend to lean towards powder bronzers but this was a lot of fun to play with. The color was a rich brown with no hint of orange to it whatsoever. This could be sheered out to look incredibly natural or applied with a heavier hand to have more of a contoured appearance.

I did not try the mascara due to the fact that I already have 3 mascaras currently open and didn't want this one to go to waste. I don't wear concealer, so again, I didn't try that. And the lipstick had a bit of a strong scent and I'm highly sensitive to scents so I skipped out on that as well.

Anyway, here's a couple photos of me wearing the serum, blush, and bronzer:

SAM_12881.jpg

^Indoor Light

SAM_12931.jpg

^Outdoors/Natural Light

***Oh, and for all you Mean Girls out there, my shirt says: "Whatever I'm getting cheese fries"! :smileyvery-happy: ***

mpolansky

Re: My Review on the Perricone No Makeup Line

As the third raving review I've seen for the serum, you guys have officially enabled me. Can't wait to get it :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Nice review! 

I LOVE the shirt :smileytongue:

sparklekai

I NEED DAT SHIRT!!!

killahbabe

You can buy this shirt at the Victoria's Secret PINK store! :smileyvery-happy: Get to shopping, ladies! :smileyvery-happy:

kalex

Gah!  I was just at VS yesterday.  How did I not see it?!!

killahbabe

Check in the workout gear section! I swear they hide them! There's a few other cute ones that I've bought there as well: you can't sweat with us, anything but cardio, I hate running, etc...

mpolansky

omg. "you can't sweat with us" ... that's hilarious :smileyvery-happy:

malday

I love your shirt btw! And I think the serum looks really nice on you! Yeah, the lipstick smelled just like a marshmallow which totally threw me off at first haha. I can't remember if it lingered though.

killahbabe

Thank you, Malday! I really wish the lippie wasn't scented because I do like the color of it. But hopefully someone in a future TSB will like it! :smileyvery-happy:

kalex

I didn't get the serum (they accidentally sent me two of the No Foundation shade 1) but based on reviews so far I'm going to have to get!

I LOVE the smell of the lipstick!  I was tempted to take a bite out of it for a second.  It smells like a candy I can't quite put my finger on.

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

I'd suggest you both check it out. I wasn't a fan of the foundation, but the serum was really nice. Especially if you happen to have dry skin.

arielaaaaaaaa

I'm on the same boat as you, i was sent an extra foundation but now i'm super curious about the serum.. It may be something i need to check out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • killahbabe
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday
    • mpolansky
    • sparklekai