My Review on the Perricone No Makeup Line

[ Edited ]

Just like a few other ladies on BT, I received the entire line of Perricone's No Makeup Makeup as gratis. 

I was gifted:

• No Foundation Foundation in shades 1 and 2
  • No Foundation Foundation serum in shade 2
  • No Blush Blush
  • No Bronzer Bronzer
  • No Mascara Mascara
  • No Lipstick Lipstick
  • No Concealer Concealer

I have tried everything except for the mascara, lipstick, and concealer.

For me, the foundation felt a bit heavy on my skin and was a very sheer coverage. I have a bit of redness in spots on my face and I felt like this foundation did not even my skintone as well as I would've liked. I have dry skin and this foundation did not accentuate any dry spots which is something I struggle with when finding a foundation.

I liked the serum a lot better. It didn't weigh my skin down as much as the foundation did. The coverage is similar to the foundation, but I definitely noticed less red peaking through.

The blush comes with a doe-foot applicator and was very easy to apply. I typically shy away from liquid blushes but this blended out beautifully and I felt like I had a fair amount of control on the amount of pigment that stayed on my skin.

The bronzer was my favorite out of everything! Again, I tend to lean towards powder bronzers but this was a lot of fun to play with. The color was a rich brown with no hint of orange to it whatsoever. This could be sheered out to look incredibly natural or applied with a heavier hand to have more of a contoured appearance.

I did not try the mascara due to the fact that I already have 3 mascaras currently open and didn't want this one to go to waste. I don't wear concealer, so again, I didn't try that. And the lipstick had a bit of a strong scent and I'm highly sensitive to scents so I skipped out on that as well.

Anyway, here's a couple photos of me wearing the serum, blush, and bronzer:

SAM_12881.jpg

^Indoor Light

SAM_12931.jpg

^Outdoors/Natural Light

***Oh, and for all you Mean Girls out there, my shirt says: "Whatever I'm getting cheese fries"! Smiley Very Happy ***

Re: My Review on the Perricone No Makeup Line

As the third raving review I've seen for the serum, you guys have officially enabled me. Can't wait to get it Smiley Happy

Nice review! 

I LOVE the shirt Smiley Tongue

I NEED DAT SHIRT!!!

You can buy this shirt at the Victoria's Secret PINK store! Smiley Very Happy Get to shopping, ladies! Smiley Very Happy

Gah!  I was just at VS yesterday.  How did I not see it?!!

Check in the workout gear section! I swear they hide them! There's a few other cute ones that I've bought there as well: you can't sweat with us, anything but cardio, I hate running, etc...

omg. "you can't sweat with us" ... that's hilarious Smiley Very Happy

I love your shirt btw! And I think the serum looks really nice on you! Yeah, the lipstick smelled just like a marshmallow which totally threw me off at first haha. I can't remember if it lingered though.

Thank you, Malday! I really wish the lippie wasn't scented because I do like the color of it. But hopefully someone in a future TSB will like it! Smiley Very Happy

I didn't get the serum (they accidentally sent me two of the No Foundation shade 1) but based on reviews so far I'm going to have to get!

I LOVE the smell of the lipstick!  I was tempted to take a bite out of it for a second.  It smells like a candy I can't quite put my finger on.

(0) Hearts

I'd suggest you both check it out. I wasn't a fan of the foundation, but the serum was really nice. Especially if you happen to have dry skin.

I'm on the same boat as you, i was sent an extra foundation but now i'm super curious about the serum.. It may be something i need to check out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos2
  • SAM_12881.jpg
  • SAM_12931.jpg