Kyndra

My Naked 3 Steal at Sephora

So after missing the Rihanna Holiday train (I really wanted Pleasure Bomb :smileysad: ) I was so excited about Naked 3 that I opted out of ordering online because I wanted to feel it in store. So on my lunch break I head to my local Sephora to buy it and get my birthday gift. I use my $20 off $50 and as I goto pay I notice two store credit cards from Sephora and try my luck with the values, glad I did. I only paid $8.50 for Naked 3. Makes up for the lipstick and is officially the cheapest birthday gift I ever got myself :smileyhappy:

What did you ladies get with your $20 off $50?

makeMARYup

Re: My Naked 3 Steal at Sephora

How do you get this coupon? I have seen multiple people with it! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

It's a VIB/Rouge benefit coupon that was sent out. I believe regular BI (Beauty Insiders) got $15 off $15 and VIB/Rouge got $20.

makeMARYup

(0) Hearts

Ok thanks!

bfuller

(0) Hearts

Aww, congratulations AND happy (belated) birthday, Kyndra!  So jealous you got Naked 3 for less than $10!!

I used my $20 off $50 for the Naked 3, too... now if I can just start thinking up ways to get hubby to relinquish it before Christmas.  :smileyvery-happy:

doriangray

(0) Hearts

Good Deal!  I got the $55 Sephora Favorites perfume set which the have in the store but not online.  I also got the Favorites Glitz and Glam set.  I got both of them to give as gifts but I'm sort of dying over parting with either now...upload_2303268718142392998.jpg

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

Kyndra!! Stalk the MAC site!!!! They restocked Pleasure Bomb and RiRi Woo today super sneakily! It's sold out now but keep your eye on it!

eboneezer

(0) Hearts

Yay! Happy Birthday!

Kyndra

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone, I'm in love with the colors, the pigmentation is ok to me but it's very buildable and the glitter is just ....let's just say I'm Ke$ha's long lost twin because I love glitter that much. It's such a warm palette and compliments my warm skin so much.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Happy birthday :smileyvery-happy: 

Yeah I went into Nordstrom today and they said their counter only gets 5 of each product and they were sold out the first few minutes the store opened :/ Sad, I already have Ririwoo, I wanted the other two. Usually my nearest counter has all the LE stuff for at least a few days. Guess we know what's popular!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Happy birthday, and well done! How do you like it so far?

ShinyMagpie

Nicely done. Happy Birthday to you! :smileyvery-happy:

birthday-wallpaper-free-download.jpg

sn22

That's a pretty great birthday gift :smileyhappy: Nothing better than getting a beauty steal!

spoiledbrat

Who doesn't love a good bargain? To our Frugalist Kyndra! <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • spoiledbrat
    • eboneezer