gongju87

My NC25 Girls!!!! What is...

your favorite deep lip color for fall?

I'm ususally a nude lip girl, red every once in a while...but I want try something new.

Also...what's a good lip color you use on those rushed days when all you have time for is a bit of mascara and a statement lip????

gongju87

Re: My NC25 Girls!!!! What is...

(0) Hearts

@kiki1517 backstage bambi is exactly the type of color I had in mind...like a bright but demured bright pink (lol like my description?!) you must be psychic!!!

I have to say I love the YSL stains, but they can be sheer if not layered in my experience, so I am going to swatch KVD's liquid to see the pigmentation :smileyhappy:

gongju87

(0) Hearts

naked nose over here too! That's why I ALWAYS have to carry a powder foundation to touch up. A regular pressed powder wont do...SO glad I'm not the only one! Totally feel a bit more normal now!

gongju87

LOL that is too funny! I always end up with a "naked" chin...I must rub my chin a lot and not even notice because by the end of the day my foundation around my chin is nearly gone if I don't re-touch!

I'll have to check KVD liquid out...do all the colors stay that long, or is it just the pigment in Backstage Bambi that gives it pay off?

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I think they all stay like that (the Everlasting ones). I haven't actually tried them, but I did swatch them and they were pretty hard to get off my hand. I have been debating on whether or not to get Outlaw (red) as well.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

i completely get naked chin, i also get naked nose. I am an allergy ball, and everything gets to me so Im always wiping and rubbing my nose.  

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

naked nose!!! I have sinus issues and allergies. every morning my nose is running and it makes it really hard to get the fdn to stay, I wind up wiping it and reapplying

Kiki1517

I haven't tried a deep lip color yet, but I am definitely going to do it this fall. My favorite statement lip so far is KVD Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi just because it does not budge and I have a problem with lipstick migrating to my chin when I eat (I dunno what kind of crazy face I have to be making for that to happen, I should probably record myself one of these days lol!)

calamityjane85

Lol.

I have a swatch of that on my hand right now just to demonstrate to my daughter how it doesn't budge. Its a great color. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • Kiki1517
    • calamityjane85
    • gongju87