MadisonComplex

Mother's Day gift ideas? Buying for a 61 year old. :)

(0) Hearts
What are some great beauty gifts or fragrance ideas for an older woman? She loves the smell of coconut and face products.
rainbow781

Re: Mother's Day gift ideas? Buying for a 61 year old. :)

(0) Hearts

If she likes coconut then she might like The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter.

Titian06

Hi, MadisonComplex!  My Mom is 75.  She doesn't wear make-up (except lipstick) or fragrance.  One of her friends introduced her to the Philosphy shower/bath products, which she loves.  This is also something she would never buy for herself.  With all the choices in scents, I know I can't go wrong and she'll use it.

roxystar4

I bought a lavanilla roller ball during Chic week and love it. 

Another option that isnt Sephora but is awesome- 100% Pure Cosmetics has some really nice coconut smelling items (hand lotion, body scrub, etc). They have an online store. 100% Pure is so awesome cause they don't use synthetic fragrance- "The wonderful aromas in 100% Pure products are from real fruits, pure essential oils, and pure absolutes. There are never any synthetic fragrances or anything artificial in 100% Pure products."

The FAQ page goes in depth on why they use all natural ingredients and sourcing.  I think they are a pretty cool company & Jessica Alba uses their stuff!

I purchased a cheek tint and a body lotion from them yesterday.

front_coconut_body_butter.jpgcoconut_soap.jpgfront_coconutfoaming.jpgFront_coconut_handcream_01.jpgfront_coconutscrubnew.jpgfront_coconut_cream.jpg 

beautylovingirl

It's hard to find just coconut scented products but here's a few different options:s1054238-main-grid[1].jpgLavanilla Coconut Fragrancep144256-main-grid[1].jpgLaura Mercier's Almond and Coconut Bath and

Body Collection  or Philosophy's Cabana Girl which is Guava Coconut. p312200-main-hero[1].jpg

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi MadisonComplex,

I'd suggest some sets from Philosophy or L'Occitane- my mom is 63 and she LOVES these sets! :smileyhappy:

L'Occitane Indulgent Almond Ritual Set

Clinique Pretty in Pinks & Plums set

Clinique - Pretty In Pinks & Plums Set

Philosophy The Beach Party

Philosophy - The Beach Party

Illume Eternal Nomad Coconut Mango Journey Gift Set

Illume - Eternal Nomad Coconut Mango Journey Gift Set

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies