Answer
lily12345
Middle School Makeup Look?

I am in 6th grade, 12 years old. I am VERY into makeup. Can someone suggest a very pretty look for me for school? I have blonde hair and blueish green eyes.I am aloud to wear concelear,blush,eyeshadow,mascara, and lipgloss/lipstick. Thanks so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
veeerules
Answered

Lily-

Since you are young and the makeup is for daytime/school, you really don't want to wear anything too heavy. But since you are new to makeup, you probably want to experiment with different looks and colors! A few suggestions:

Since it looks like you aren't allowed to wear foundation, what about a tinted moisturizer? The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free gives a little bit of coverage while providing important moisture and sunscreen.

For eyeshadow and blush, one of the Too Faced collections would be great - like the Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection. There are eyeshadows, blushes, a primer, and even instruction cards! They have a collection called Beautiful Dreams that even comes with a mascara and a lip gloss, but the eyshadow colors aren't as fun!

For a mascara, the Sephora Full Action Mascara is great, and it is a better for a budget than some other brands.

For lips there are endless possibilities. MAKE UP FOREVER and Bare Escentuals both have fantastic glosses and lipsticks. The MUFE ones come in three different styles for sheer or bold looks; the Star collection would be great for school, and the Metal collection is a more moisturizing alternative to lipstick.

Hope this helps!

V

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • niki24
    • veeerules
    • lily12345