jennypenny1995

Medium coverage foundation - HELP!

(0) Hearts

I have combo skin and am fair.  I currently wear "Fair" in Tarte's 12-Hour Foundaiton.  I like liquid formulas over any others.  I'd like a medium-coverage for summertime use, but I struggle to find those 3 things in a foundation: medium coverage, light shade, and oil-free.  Recommendations, please!

AmelySays

Re: Medium coverage foundation - HELP!

(0) Hearts

I love Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, it looks very natural and blends like a breeze. 

I prefer powders in the summertime so Benefit's Hello Flawless SPF 15 foundation powder leaves my skin flawless! Hope that helps!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@jennypenny- Your welcome. I know you'll love it!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@jennypenny1995- It takes so little you can wear a medium coverage but you can build to full if needed. But it's the perfect foundation for what you are wanting and they have great light shades.

jennypenny1995

Really?  Think I'll add that to my list to try during the April 11th event.  Thank you for the info!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Kat Von D's foundation (hurrrrry run). Honestly you can get the best coverage and staying power all day. Try it I promise your gonna love it! ^.^

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Is it medium coverage?  I thought I read it's full since it can even cover tattoos.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Anyone with experience with Clinique's Even Better foundation?  I took their online Foundation Finder quiz and keep coming up with that as my match.

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I personally don't care for that foundation. I find that it melts off my face after awhile and gave my face a white cast because of the SPF.

I am really loving Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation right now. A perfect color match for me and a medium light weight coverage with just one pump.

I would recomend getting personally properly shade matched in store with whatever foundation you choose to try, sometimes what we think online may not be the case in real life.

Feel free to ask for samples of several different brands as well!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Too Faced's Amazing Face Liquid Foundation wears real well and gives medium/natural coverage and is oil free.

Though Sephora only shows select shades online, TF's site shows Vanilla Creme as their lightest/fairest shade. I think Ulta still might carry these, or check your actual local Sephora store to see if they carry more than the 4 shades online. 

Amazing Cosmetics also offers their Velvet Mineral Foundation that's oil free (check their actual site for more details on the formula) in a range of shades that include those in the lighter/fairer spectrum.

jennypenny1995

Great idea!  I'll look into it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa