soccergirl8910

Mascara Decisions

(0) Hearts

I've been looking to splurge on a new mascara soon, but there are so many to choose from! I've had my eye on the YSL babydoll lashes for a while but I'm not sure if that's the best one! Any suggestions? 

gongju87

Re: Mascara Decisions

(0) Hearts

What kind of lashes do you have (e.g. I have stick straight asian lashes)? And what are you looking for (length, volume, seperation, etc)?

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love the YSL baby doll mascara as well as the Lancome Doll Lashes but my favorite mascara that I love and keep going back to is Dior's Diorshow mascara. Hope this helps!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

I think the benefit theyre real mascara is good as well as the fresh mascara (not sure if it is still sold, it is black and has stars as decor.) goodluck! Let us know what you pick! :smileyhappy: 

mascaranick

(0) Hearts

for the past few years ive been trying out different ones-and i just keep going back to my favorite is Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara- love it!!

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

My fave is DiorShow Extase...just so spreadable and easy to use, not clumpy, nice brush, long lasting. Definition and a great curl, and buildable.

nakedlunch212

I'm currently loving Diorshow and Givenchy Noir Couture.

AViz

I totally think you should try the YSL Faux Cils Babydoll...so good!

I used to use Lancome Doll Lashes, Diorshow, and Benefit They're Real....and those are all great, but the YSL is my favorite.

kimchikween

You should do a search on previous threads (and there are many) about mascara recommendations.  They cover a range of needs/looks since everyone has different preferences and lash issues.

My fav splurge mascaras are:

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Waterproof for $30 - brush get every one of my short lashes to define them.good for a daytime look

swfupload_3665784221071987326.jpg

Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof for $27 - for a more full-impact, dramatic look

swfupload_4964308641200093789.jpg

Not available at Sephora:

Chanel Inimitable Waterproof - does it all and catches all my lashes

Shu Uemura Precise Volume Waterproof - can layer and layer without clumping because of its gel-based formula; again, great for my short lashes

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • beautylovingirl
    • lilmissmodel14
    • nakedlunch212
    • AViz
    • kimchikween