glossyguru

Marc Jacobs Beauty

Has anyone tried any Marc Jacobs Beauty products yet? If I remember correctly, I believe that makeup from Marc Jacobs is newly launched, and I'm excited to try some products from the brand. Has anyone here tried anything yet, and if so, what are your thoughts on it? 

jellybean917

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty

(0) Hearts

I have the Magic Marc'er, 2-gel crayon highliners, and a lip gloss. The Magic Marc'er is my favorite liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. It stays on forever and doesn't move. I like the highliner a lot, it stays well. I have it in black (perk) and jazz(berry), which is so pretty. The lip gloss I have is plumping and sheer, and goes on well over my lip stains. I want to try the Dior Lip maximizer to see how the two compare.

I'm going to pick up the liquid foundation (I love it), and I'm still deciding which palette to get!

theramenlover

(0) Hearts

I got a sample of the Gel Eyeliner in store the other day and it really does last well! I use it on my lower lash line as I have hooded eyes so I have to use liquid liner or else it all rubs off but I loved the lasting power of it!

beautytester

I got the gel crayon liner perk, not the pen liner. It's not as super black and precise as I'd like, but I can vouch for the lasting power, better than UD. I swatched the UD liner and MJ on back of my hand. Even after washing with soap and facial cleanser, the MJ is still there.

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

OMG Yes!

I tried the MJ one today and omg so pigmented and very long lasting. Planning to get more colors!

Meg82

(0) Hearts

The lipstick is nice, it stays in place, it feels really nourishing and there is a big shade range so you can get something subtle or something strong.

rikkie

I have the powder foundation and a lip lacquer so far with an eyeliner on the way to me, and I can't wait to pick up an eyeshadow palette, the liquid foundation and at least one of the lipsticks! I am totally in love with all of it, except the blushes, which I was disappointed by in store, they aren't as pigmented as I'd hoped.

kenny

The blush shades looked so gorgeous! It's so disappointing that there is not a lot of pigmentation.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I don't know how it happened! Everything else is mega colorful! 

BlushHoarder

Oh no - I sad to read your assessment of the blush. :smileysad:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I know, the purple one may have been the thing I was most excited about in the whole collection. :smileysad:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Glossyguru,

I just got the lipstick today and I LOVE IT. It's like a balm/lipstick and gloss in one. The pigment is really nice too and feels nice on my lips.

<3 Melissa
RiaMo

(0) Hearts

I didn't realize this was a new collection when we came across it in store recently. My daughter bought one of the glosses and loves it. I swatched the gel eyeliner and OMG it did not budge or smudge on my hand for 12 hours! (At that point I used waterproof eye makeup remover to remove it.) So of course I immediately ordered the eyeliner and am loving it. It is so soft and easy to apply and the wear on me is like no other. I instantly retired my UD 24/7 eyeliner for this one. I can't wait to try more from this line.

dianabt

Hi glossyguru!

I just received my order of nail lacquer and lip lacquer and love them! The quality is great, the gloss smells nice and the pigment is amazing- I am also a HUGE fan of the powder blushes (soft and great pigment) the gel liners (super dark and smudgeproof!) and the eyeshadow palettes which have a gorgeous array of colors. You wont' regret any of the items! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
viviene23

(0) Hearts

The foundation is great if you like sheer to medium coverage.

I really like the lippies and the nail polishes. A few of the nail polish colors are unique too

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kenny
    • theramenlover
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • beautytester
    • viviene23