Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

[ Edited ]

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

holiday2015_marcjacobs20palette001.jpg

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

@MariekeBT Smiley Happy The brush and "Kitty" were comparing white tips!!! Smiley Tongue

I got this brush in the mail a couple of days ago and it's so beautiful that I can't bring myself to use it! Smiley Tongue I don't want to soil it's soft white bristles. 

I also love the little paw photobombing that one pic! Smiley Very Happy 

(0) Hearts

@Asche I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling to use it!! The brush is so beautiful I hate to get it dirty Smiley Sad lol but it is why we bought it!! I can't figure out where to put it either...it stands out so much from all my other brushes.

I wasn't going to get this brush but the more I look at your photos the more I'm convinced I want/need it Smiley Happy 

and what a cute little paw in that 5th photo. Smiley Wink

@glossforevery1

Beautiful photos!

Thank you @KatieBT Smiley Happy

OH such great pics! Now I want the brush Smiley Happy

@AnneMCC Your so sweet, thank you!! We all deserve a treat once in awhile Smiley Tongue

Totally agreed - this is my favorite brush by far. I just ordered a second one...weird because I have a few other marc jacobs brushes and am not a huge fan of those.

I very much agree, I haven't been crazy about the brush hair on the black line. I loved the weight of them and the design but the actual brush hair was nothing to write home about. This brush is much better, very excited!! I hope I can order a second as well Smiley Tongue @seaofcowards what a great idea Smiley Happy

Those photos are beautiful Gloss!  I especially like the kitty paw sneaking in.  I'm trying to resist the siren call of that brush and you are not helping!

@michelleshops Smiley Tongue You saw "Kitty" she is drawn to that white carpet I swear, I have to bag it up lol!!! I am a horrible Marc Jacobs influence for sure!!!

Hope the bronzer comes back in stock for Canada soon! I want it so bad LOL

haha i'm in the same boat! I want this bronzer so so bad!!!! crossing our fingers for both of us!

@veronika23 My fingers are crossed for you.... the US went out of stock as well so I know its on a lot of people's list!! It sold out quickly on the MJ site too - I tried to order earlier but it was gone the same day of launch. Smiley Sad May the Makeup God's be with you!!!

@glossforevery1  thanks! Canada got like 10 units! It's a joke how much low stock we get.  Hopefully I'll still want it by the time it does come back in stock... that's if it does...

Just got this set from Sephora. Colors are great for spring /summer, I love it.image.jpg

@melash Thanks again for posting these pictures, with the new glow promo I ordered this set this morning!! XO

Do you have anything you can compare the size of these too?! These are in my cart right now, I can't decide if they are worth it or not. I would be so grateful @melash Smiley Happy

The are listed as 1,7 ml and here's one next to a full size Tarte gloss. They are a pretty decent size. Hope that helps. Sorry pic is a bit fuzzy.image.jpg

@melash YOUR AMAZING!! I could kiss you!! These are perfect size, I couldn't be happier!! They will be easier to throw in my purse and makeup bag. I don't go through a full size too often anyway but some times the travel sizes aren't worth the price cut. I hope Marc release more of these, LOVE THEM!!