From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 24908 Members
  • 740 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305, they’ve gone through their current stock in a lot of store, but I imagine there will be more coming. I heard they ex ...read more
@makeitup305, they’ve gone through their current stock in a lot of store, but I imagine there will be more coming. I heard they expanded their facility which helped to increase production after they sold out the first time. Their selection of Korean foods have expanded as well.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Brand Loyal
KVF Beauty - Is it leaving Sephora?
I am a die hard KVD Beauty Stan and have been loyal to the brand since high school but recently when I’ve gone into my local Sepho ...read more
I am a die hard KVD Beauty Stan and have been loyal to the brand since high school but recently when I’ve gone into my local Sephora the gondola has been replaced with a newer or trendier brand and even today I was going to order my products online via the app but the powder is out of stock. my question is if KVD is pulling out of Sephora? If it is that is very sad and dents into mine and other KVD beauty users makeup routine. I am from Canada so it could just be they are pulling out of the Canadian stores and staying in the US and other countries.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
|
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: CT is launching 6 "fragrances of emotion" on April 30. Details below; waitlist closes on April 26.
CT is launching 6 "fragrances of emotion" on April 30. Details below; waitlist closes on April 26.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
|
Re: Tom Ford Updates
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: @Mochapj this looks gorgeous ...read more
@Mochapj this looks gorgeous
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My deepest sympathy for your accident @Titian06 藍 ...read more
My deepest sympathy for your accident @Titian06 🤣😅
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Byredo Thread
|
Re: Byredo Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi They looked darker and similar to each other, a few of them. ...read more
@itsfi They looked darker and similar to each other, a few of them.
New Post in Brand Loyal
Preppy🫶🏼
Hi I’m preppy so join my group and add preppy photos!
Hi I’m preppy so join my group and add preppy photos!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wishful
|
Re: Wishful
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Anabar it is still available in the USA. ...read more
@Anabar it is still available in the USA.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
For the love of all things Guerlain
|
Re: For the love of all things Guerlain
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: GUERLAIN Meteorites Setting & Finishing Pearls of Powder 02 Cool All LE meteorites are there now. Run! ...read more
GUERLAIN Meteorites Setting & Finishing Pearls of Powder 02 Cool All LE meteorites are there now. Run!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Sephora sale
|
Re: Sephora sale
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @porque123 It was still on sale when I posted about it earlier. Looks like they took it off their 15% off beauty sale they were h ...read more
@porque123 It was still on sale when I posted about it earlier. Looks like they took it off their 15% off beauty sale they were having.
91,976 Posts