starsandbucks

Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall Collection

[ Edited ]

Got an email today (July 6) that the Marc Jacobs Fall Beauty Collection will be available for early access tomorrow at 9 AM PST! It arrives in stores on July 24th. There are a couple previews on the Marc Jacobs Beauty site right now (which I can't link to, obviously) that look pretty interesting. I hope they've come up with a better mascara this time around!

Jessicaclara

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall Collection

(0) Hearts

Swatch of the eye stick in stardust :smileyhappy:2f21c90dba784601c69ee257d430f0ad.jpg

TJBPINK

The eye sticks & mascara are in stock now! :smileywink:

CuriousCannibal

I picked up the Pop Rock kiss pop. I was tempted to get a few, but decided trying one and seeing if I even like the formula would be wiser. 

the foundation stick looks interesting, but bobbi brown's is already on my wish list, so I'll pass on that. the eye sticks look interesting too, but cream/stick eyeshadow formulas are really hit/miss, so I passed on those too. 

Anyways, I like the early access! Made my Monday morning a wee bit better :smileyhappy:

kalex

Just grabbed one of the Kiss Pops!  I was tempted by the foundation stick but I'm going to wait and swatch that one in-store.

jellybean917

[ Edited ]

Also grabbed a Kiss Pop! I'm obsessed with stick foundations lately, I can't wait to try this one. But you're right, in-store would be wiser.

armybeauty

I had the same thought about the face stick... I just can't decide which shade between the two lightest, so I got a few shades of the Kiss Pops instead and will wait for swatches of the face stick.

kalex

Ha!  I like your logic.  :smileyhappy:  "I can't decide about this one so I'll get a few of this one instead."  Perfect.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

It's also my personal mantra! 

heartsmyface

I personally love the formula of the mascara!!  I love natural looks though.  It would be nice to have a thicker one for evening wear however.  I'm super interested in that new concealer stIck!  

gogreyhound

I went back and looked at my email, and it is making me want them! I also was reminded, and am happy to see that Jessica Lange is their spokesmodel! She is talented, sexy and gorgeous, and it is high time more companies use models that are over the age of 19.

Nothing against 19 year olds, but seriously, if we are lucky, we will ALL age! NOBODY grows younger....and it is nice seeing makeup, skin care, clothes, etc. represented by someone who is "of a certain age". How can  you believe in anti-aging products when they are shown on some young woman with skin  you could bounce a quarter off of?  

Life doesnt end at 29, or 40, or...hopefully 49 for me! ha ha! I plan to wear makeup until the day I die, even if I can't see and my eyebrows look like I used a sharpie and my lipstick looks like Cruella De Ville. 

Thanks for listening to my 2 cents' worth.. :smileyhappy: 

DiVWA

I so agree with you 100% ! I'm tired of seeing young models in aging-skin-care product ads.

Another pet peeve of mine is seeing actresses and celebrities who have had cosmetic surgery in these ads. I mean, come on, how about the average woman who doesn't get every wrinkle sculpted out and every sag lifted and plumped up?

gogreyhound

And on another related topic, being plus sized, I hate seeing plus sized clothing in catalogs modeled on regular-sized models. Like something shown on a size 8 woman will look the same in 4X??? ( no I don't wear 4X but it's still crazy)

kalex

I'm with you on the makeup until the day we die!  We'll be fabulous dahling!

gogreyhound

You betchya!! My mom will be 88 this year, and although she gave up mascara and eyeshadows, she will daily wears foundation, powdere, eyebrows, and bright orangy-red lipstick.  Go mom!! 

glossforevery1

I love that they have the color at the tip and that beautiful silver bullet design. I mean can you imagine all of them in a lipstick holder on your vanity????!!! Any word on the price?

armybeauty

The Kiss Pops are $28 each.

gogreyhound

ummmm, yeah...I have NO MJ  (yet) but am loving these--lips and eyes!! enablers, unite! 

armybeauty

I haven't received this email at all! I'd love early access to some Marc Jacobs!

MK89

Are you subscribed to MJ Beauty's website emails?

armybeauty

Oops!🙎😝 that would completely explain why! Lol. I just assumed it was a VIB email that was referred to. Thanks for clearing that up for me. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kssweetheart
    • kso1225
    • Geminichilde
    • TJBPINK
    • jellybean917