starsandbucks

Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall Collection

[ Edited ]

Got an email today (July 6) that the Marc Jacobs Fall Beauty Collection will be available for early access tomorrow at 9 AM PST! It arrives in stores on July 24th. There are a couple previews on the Marc Jacobs Beauty site right now (which I can't link to, obviously) that look pretty interesting. I hope they've come up with a better mascara this time around!

bratknits

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty Fall Collection

(0) Hearts

I'm not buying anything until they fix my bloody emails, I don't care how tempting.  They were fine until last week when they switched to VIB emails suddenly.

kso1225

(0) Hearts

Mine did the same thing!!! I had been receiving Rouge emails for awhile but suddenly I'm not and my status in my email is just VIB.  It's so frustrating!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I haven't received Rouge emails ever, so I feel your pain.

notcreative

I am assuming she is referring to Marc Jacobs sending the email.  Mine came directly from Marc Jacobs.  While I usually get the proper Sephora emails, I tend to get them a little later than everyone else.

Hopefully, they fix your emails soon.

starsandbucks

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sorry for the confusion! Yes I was referring to an email from Marc Jacobs! Apparently there IS a Rouge email that's gone out as well (though I still haven't received it!). I didn't know about it when I made this this original post and it's kinda confusing. Argh!! 

MK89

I saw this too! The Kiss Pops are so cute! kiss pop.jpgkiss pop 2.jpg

Twinkle Pops, shimmery eyeshadow sticks:

twinkle pop.jpg

I haven't tried their mascara yet, but already have 100 little mascaras to get through before I can even consider buying more!

Geminichilde

Ooo, those Kiss pops are so cute! I love his packaging...must stay strong and wait until I can swatch in store.

MK89

I feel the same way, fellow Gemini :smileywink: I will wait on reviews as well. I love the packaging but don't want the product to be a dud for me

Geminichilde

The struggle is real, lol. I'm trying to stop or at least slow down the impulse buying.

notcreative

Maria, 

I deleted my email without opening it, but those kiss pops are beyond adorable.

heartsmyface

How long is your no buy supposed to be on for? 

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I told my husband I would not buy anything I have backups of (he knows I slipped earlier today and bought an extra Glossybox for this month, but he does not know I ordered 7 nail polishes from Julep today (the six gemstones I still needed and an extra to use a promo).  How do I tell him?  He will be disappointed.  I also upgrade my Julep box every single month, so I am going to try really hard not to upgrade August.  

He also knows I am shopping for a Clarisonic body brush and a scalp sunscreen, which he is fine with as I have no backups of either.  I will place that order whenever Beauty (online) has a good promo or this weekend at the latest, because my body brush expires 07-15-14.

I just have to decide if the end of summer is 09-01-14 or 09-21-14 (the real end), because I am ready to start shopping guilt free again on 09-01-14.

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Yipes!  You must have a lot of nail polish!!  I have about 50 which gets me razzed but in all honesty I'm not a huge polish person.  They just built up from random purchases Here and there.   I do have a shameful four corals that are very similar in four different brands.   Something tells me you have tons of polish.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I lost count again, but I was around 120 before ordering these and getting the 4 new ones yesterday.  It will probably be around 130 when these arrive.  I am not a polish person either, but I am a beauty product hoarder, so polish is not immune.  I almost ordered the exact same color on the 7th one that I already own, because I had never used it.  At least, I caught it before the order was placed.

MK89

They would be so cute for your purse! Everyone would be like Ooo when you take it out :smileytongue:

starsandbucks

Ahhh those screenshots! Yes, the kiss pops are adorbs! I will probably show some uncharacteristic restraint and wait until they hit stores so I can see them in person but I'm pretty excited! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kssweetheart
    • kso1225
    • Geminichilde
    • TJBPINK
    • jellybean917