Answer
maltipoo66
Maltipoo Makeup Looks: Simple, Natural-Looking Makeup
[ Edited ]

Hey everyone!  I know it's been a really long time since I've made a Maltipoo makeup look, so I'm really sorry-my life/schedule changed a lot this year, but I'm trying not to forget how much I love posting these looks. :smileyhappy:  I decided to make a soft, glowy look for winter that is very natural-you could always add some extra eyeliner to make it a little bit darker if you like.  Here we go!

Photo 830.jpg

Photo 837.jpg 

Photo 836.jpg

Photo 829.jpg

Products Used/How I did it:

1. Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer

2. Apply a pink/champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the lid and inner corners of the eyes (ex. Urban Decay's Sin or Stila's Kitten)

3. Apply a taupe shade to the outer 1/3 of the lid and add more color to the crease. Blend well. (I used the taupe shade from the Sephora Colorful Palette in Taupe Model).

4. Apply a little bit of the champagne eyeshadow to the browbone.

5. Apply a couple coats of black or black- brown mascara (I used Tarte's Light Camera Splashes waterproof mascara)

6. Taking a black eyeliner (pencil or liquid-i used Sephora's Long Lasting liquid eyeliner) and tighline your upper waterline, starting at the outer lashes and stopping about 1/2 or 2/3 of the way in. This will make your lashes look thicker without looking like you are wearing a lot of makeup.  (A pencil or gel liner may be easier to work with than liquid liner) At this point, if you want to spice up the look a little bit you could line your upper and/or lower lashlines.

That's the basic eye look!

Here's what I did to finish the look

-Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer in Nude

-Benefit High Beam- on my cheekbones  for an extra glow

-Benefit Coralista Blush -for a soft flush

-MUFE lab shine lipgloss in S2 (a really pretty shimmery light pink)

Hope you liked the look!  Talk to you soon :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
prettyinpa
Answered

Missed you maltipoo!  I got a Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Delinquent recently and immediately used it for your purple liner look! 

Love this new look!  Just what I need for winter.

Thanks for all your effort!

kimmi1115
Answered

Very pretty and natural look!  That pink gloss is gorgeous!

keelybt
Answered

Very pretty look Maltipoo66!  I love that lipgloss on you :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115
Photos2