Maltipoo Makeup Looks: Simple, Natural-Looking Makeup[ Edited ]
Hey everyone! I know it's been a really long time since I've made a Maltipoo makeup look, so I'm really sorry-my life/schedule changed a lot this year, but I'm trying not to forget how much I love posting these looks. I decided to make a soft, glowy look for winter that is very natural-you could always add some extra eyeliner to make it a little bit darker if you like. Here we go!
Products Used/How I did it:
1. Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer
2. Apply a pink/champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the lid and inner corners of the eyes (ex. Urban Decay's Sin or Stila's Kitten)
3. Apply a taupe shade to the outer 1/3 of the lid and add more color to the crease. Blend well. (I used the taupe shade from the Sephora Colorful Palette in Taupe Model).
4. Apply a little bit of the champagne eyeshadow to the browbone.
5. Apply a couple coats of black or black- brown mascara (I used Tarte's Light Camera Splashes waterproof mascara)
6. Taking a black eyeliner (pencil or liquid-i used Sephora's Long Lasting liquid eyeliner) and tighline your upper waterline, starting at the outer lashes and stopping about 1/2 or 2/3 of the way in. This will make your lashes look thicker without looking like you are wearing a lot of makeup. (A pencil or gel liner may be easier to work with than liquid liner) At this point, if you want to spice up the look a little bit you could line your upper and/or lower lashlines.
That's the basic eye look!
Here's what I did to finish the look
-Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer in Nude
-Benefit High Beam- on my cheekbones for an extra glow
-Benefit Coralista Blush -for a soft flush
-MUFE lab shine lipgloss in S2 (a really pretty shimmery light pink)
Hope you liked the look! Talk to you soon