Answer
maltipoo66
Maltipoo Makeup Looks: Simple, Natural-Looking Makeup
[ Edited ]

Hey everyone!  I know it's been a really long time since I've made a Maltipoo makeup look, so I'm really sorry-my life/schedule changed a lot this year, but I'm trying not to forget how much I love posting these looks. :smileyhappy:  I decided to make a soft, glowy look for winter that is very natural-you could always add some extra eyeliner to make it a little bit darker if you like.  Here we go!

Photo 830.jpg

Photo 837.jpg 

Photo 836.jpg

Photo 829.jpg

Products Used/How I did it:

1. Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer

2. Apply a pink/champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the lid and inner corners of the eyes (ex. Urban Decay's Sin or Stila's Kitten)

3. Apply a taupe shade to the outer 1/3 of the lid and add more color to the crease. Blend well. (I used the taupe shade from the Sephora Colorful Palette in Taupe Model).

4. Apply a little bit of the champagne eyeshadow to the browbone.

5. Apply a couple coats of black or black- brown mascara (I used Tarte's Light Camera Splashes waterproof mascara)

6. Taking a black eyeliner (pencil or liquid-i used Sephora's Long Lasting liquid eyeliner) and tighline your upper waterline, starting at the outer lashes and stopping about 1/2 or 2/3 of the way in. This will make your lashes look thicker without looking like you are wearing a lot of makeup.  (A pencil or gel liner may be easier to work with than liquid liner) At this point, if you want to spice up the look a little bit you could line your upper and/or lower lashlines.

That's the basic eye look!

Here's what I did to finish the look

-Laura Mercier Tinted Mosturizer in Nude

-Benefit High Beam- on my cheekbones  for an extra glow

-Benefit Coralista Blush -for a soft flush

-MUFE lab shine lipgloss in S2 (a really pretty shimmery light pink)

Hope you liked the look!  Talk to you soon :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kimmi1115
Answered

Very pretty and natural look!  That pink gloss is gorgeous!

maltipoo66
(0) Hearts
thanks so much! I was debating whether or not to get this as my 100 point perk..I'm glad I did :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115
Photos2
  • Photo 830.jpg
  • Photo 829.jpg