Cat588

Makeup insipration

Hey guys!

Which celeb is your makeup inspiration? Mine is Zooey Deschanel in New Girl. I LOVE how it's natural but still makes her eyes pop. I'm constently trying to copy the look. Deschanel300.jpg

poemelyric

Re: Makeup insipration

(0) Hearts

I love Zoe Kravitz's make up.  She's always very well done.

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Mine is Blake Lively, I love her glowing skin, her hair and she really knows what looks good on her. Zooey, Kate and Mila are all very beautiful as well.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Also Mila Kunis - her makeup, especially the contouring and highlighting is amazing.

Cat588

@sephoramusthave I love Kate Hudson! She's so talented and gorgeous!

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

I am in love with her hair!  I have yet to figure out how to get it though.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

KATE HUDSON!! She's so gorgeous and usually rocks a very natural makeup look, even when she's on the red carpet or something, and I tend to go for those looks myself. I love the full face Hollywood look where you wear a lot of makeup, and highlight here, countour there but it still looks very natural and pretty. I also like her because she openly says that she "wears every item on the shelf" and that "it takes a team of people" to make her look as good as she does. When asked about her looks she never said "oh its good genes" or whatever, she never acts like she rolls out of bed looking glamorous. :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Zooey's eyes are pretty large and the fact that focus is put on her fringe of of lashes and her hair style put more emphasis on her eyes.

Try soft shades rather than traditional warmer neutrals to give the eyes more of an enhanced looked rather than letting color of an eye shadow take away the focus like with Too Faced's Workdays to Weekends set which includes their Naked Eye kit, 3-Way Liquid liner tool, brushes, eye shadow primer, and mini mascara.

swfupload_2941892044913523731.jpg

If you haven't already, play with some false lashes to add fullness to your fringe and to give your eyes a more doe-eyed look rather than relying on eye shadows to add weight. Take a look at this older thread where I gave some tips on seeking out lashes to best compliment your look, application tips, and an overall run through on falsies!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Eyes-Q-A/How-do-I-use-false-eye-lashes/qaq-p/386457/comment-id/16759...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • sephoramusthave
    • poemelyric
    • lylysa
    • rainbow781
    • onomotopoeia9