Beccaaa

Makeup for school

Hi! I came up with a list of products I want to buy for back to school: I have pale, oily, pretty clear skin and blue eyes. Im a freshman so I want it to look really natural. Does anyone see any problems with any of the products on this list? Thanks!!

LM Tinted Moisturizer $43.00
Clinique Stay Matte Powder $22.00
Loreal double extend mascara $9.99
Maybelline Eyeliner $7.99
Revlon Balm Stain $8.99
NYX Blush $5.99
Maybelline Color Tattoo $6.99

clarks18

Re: Makeup for school

(0) Hearts

Since you have oily skin be sure to go for the LM Tinted Moisturizer that's oil-free.  It looks like you have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for.  I really recommend looking at all NYX makeup.  They make a lot of great drugstore priced products.  If there is an Ulta near you they usually have NYX buy one get one half off about every other week.  I don't think there is anything with your list!  Have fun shopping!

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Can I reccomend you get Covergirl's retractable crayon eyeliner instead of Maybelline? When I first started playing around with makeup, Maybelline was one of the first eyeliners I tried and I hated it. Covergirl's is much better and lasts forever.

PLUS, you can get it at my walmart for 4.99!! :smileyhappy: And you don't have to sharpen it.

Other than that, looks great, you're a smart girl splurging on the foundation and then going drugstore on the other products. :smileyhappy:

beautytester

(0) Hearts

Looks fine. Personally I love and am using LM TM, Clinique Stay Matte powder and Maybelline Color Tattoo.

jinxski

(0) Hearts

I think that's a fine start for makeup, very natural, and shouldn't take too long in the morning! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • beautytester
    • jinxski
    • clarks18
    • Beccaaa