Makeup for school

Hi! I came up with a list of products I want to buy for back to school: I have pale, oily, pretty clear skin and blue eyes. Im a freshman so I want it to look really natural. Does anyone see any problems with any of the products on this list? Thanks!!

LM Tinted Moisturizer $43.00
Clinique Stay Matte Powder $22.00
Loreal double extend mascara $9.99
Maybelline Eyeliner $7.99
Revlon Balm Stain $8.99
NYX Blush $5.99
Maybelline Color Tattoo $6.99

Re: Makeup for school

(0) Hearts

Since you have oily skin be sure to go for the LM Tinted Moisturizer that's oil-free.  It looks like you have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for.  I really recommend looking at all NYX makeup.  They make a lot of great drugstore priced products.  If there is an Ulta near you they usually have NYX buy one get one half off about every other week.  I don't think there is anything with your list!  Have fun shopping!

(0) Hearts

Can I reccomend you get Covergirl's retractable crayon eyeliner instead of Maybelline? When I first started playing around with makeup, Maybelline was one of the first eyeliners I tried and I hated it. Covergirl's is much better and lasts forever.

PLUS, you can get it at my walmart for 4.99!! Smiley Happy And you don't have to sharpen it.

Other than that, looks great, you're a smart girl splurging on the foundation and then going drugstore on the other products. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Looks fine. Personally I love and am using LM TM, Clinique Stay Matte powder and Maybelline Color Tattoo.

(0) Hearts

I think that's a fine start for makeup, very natural, and shouldn't take too long in the morning! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation