Answer
AquaticPrism
Makeup for a Cruise?
(0) Hearts

So i'm going to a Quinces(Like their 16's for latin girls) Cruise on June 8, and I need to do my own make up for the main party. It consists of all the girls in white, extravageant dresses dancing around a stage. Under strong lights, it'll easier wear down your makeup. I already have a foundation base, (Kat Von D in Medium 52) but I need a primer since it kinda cakes up easily. Well, more accurately saying, it gets into my pores. I use a normal makeup sponge from the drugstore to apply it. Any budget-friendly primers out there for a 15-year-old, with oily skin? Also, I need subtle products for my face that will match my white and silver accents. If you need more info to make a suggestion, please feel free to ask.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hopefully someone else have better advice. I'm not familiar with drugstore primers, but on Sephora Hourglass veil SPF15 and Bare Mineral Prime Time are both very good. If you want a primer that also mattifies, Benefit POREfessional it is. That's 3 options and I would suggest getting samples of them at Sephora to decide what's best for you (I heard KVD is a bit heavy, so maybe Hourglass or Benefit ones...)

Here's the list of top rated ones for oily skin if you are interested in looking at reviews: http://www.sephora.com/face-makeup?pageSize=-1#!pageSize=-1&sortBy=P_RATING%3A1&defaultSortBy=-1&cat...

essie94apple
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm gonna suggest either Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer( can find at Walmart) or L'oreal Studio Secret Primer. Those have worked best for my sister, and she has pretty oily skin. I hope that helps some! I would suggest a cream colored eye shadow and then really play up your lips or accessorize with lots of flashy jewelry that "goes" with your outfit! My fav "cheap" eye shadow in a cream color is crem brulee by Wet n' Wild! Really pigmented for such a cheap price! 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • AquaticPrism
    • essie94apple