makeupsephora

Makeup brushes! Please help=)

Hi, I am looking for individual makeup brushes.

I need a brush for -  loose finish powder, gel eyeliner, foundation, and eyeshadow

could anyone recommend brushes that work best for each makeup?

Thank you:smileyhappy:

makeupsephora

Re: Makeup brushes! Please help=)

(0) Hearts

Thanks for all your replies!!!!!

Has anyone tried out bobbi brown brushes?

bellag2107

I really love the Sephora Pro brushes! I have the airbrush concealer #57 and the pro smudge #11. The brushes are very high quality, durable, and make the application flawless. Also, I have several Bare Minerals brushes which I adore. I happen to like their Precision Face brush for foundation. Keep in mind, some brushes are made of synthetic material and some are made of natural material. Synthetics usually work best with liquid make-ups, while natural is better suited for powders. Also, based on some of the research I did some people with allergies had reactions to natural brushes. Hope this helps! 

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hi,makeupsephora!  I have a variety of make-up brushes, including Sephora and Sonia Kashuk.  Sephora's are really nice, and Sonia Kashuk's are nice and inexpensive (they're available at Target).

makeupsephora

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

glittermania13

(0) Hearts

I really enjoy using Sigma Beauty brushes. The Sephora brand has good brushes as well! Let me know what you try out! 

Hope this helps!! 
<3 glittermania13

makeupsephora

(0) Hearts

Thanks!!!! I'll try those out=D

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love MAC brushes they hold up well and I couldn't imagine using anything else. Hope this helps!

makeupsephora

Thanks so much~!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • Titian06
    • bellag2107