AllieCat99

Makeup Trade Anyone?

I have a few products that I was planning on returning, but would be interested in a trade.I have the ocho loco 2 set. I used most of the colors just once. There were a few colors that I sharpened. I have 2 YSL lipsticks that I swatched and they weren't the right color. I also have about 12 UD eyeshadows and again they were used maybe 3 times at the most. I was just going to return them but If someone has something I may be interested in trading, then I would be fine doing that!

kenny

Re: Makeup Trade Anyone?

(0) Hearts

I have:

-Chantecaille loose powder in Shadow (bought it, then realized the shade is too dark, although it hasn't been used.

-Stila Countless Pigments in Tie Dye (swatched and sanitized)

-Soap and Glory Righteous Butter 

-RoC Soft Smoothing Scrub

-UD eyeshadow duos in Spellbound and Jealous (from Theodora palette, Jealous used once, Spellbound swatched, each was depotted into it's own UD case from other shadows)

I'm also located in Canada

Tesa224

(0) Hearts

Does anyone have a Lorac Pro Palette gently used they are willing to trade?

melde

(0) Hearts

If anyone has a UD Walk of Shame (WOS) I'm on the lookout! I prefer NIB but I would consider swatched for this lovely shade...

Monikay

[ Edited ]

Hi! I'm interested in the UD eyeshadows (especially if you have half baked, baked, or buck!) and the ocho loco.

If you're interested in a trade, I have:

(everything is new, unswatched, and in original packaging unless otherwise noted)

Face/Primer
'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in 'I'm So Money' Honey
'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in 'I'm All The Rage' Beige

'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in 'Gotta Know Me' Nutmeg
The POREfessional Full Size (0.75ox)
(x2) The POREfessional Deluxe Sample (.25oz)
Eyes:
(x6) BADgal Lash Mascara Mini Size (0.14oz)
Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Gunmetal and Shattered (0.04 oz), unboxed but unswatched.
Fragrance:
Twirl by Kate Spade eau de parfum Rollerball (0.24oz)
Vera Wang Princess Satiny Body Lotion (2.5oz) unboxed
Lola by Marc Jacobs Sensual Body Lotion (5.1oz) unboxed
See by Chole eau de parfum 100 point perk mini (.13oz)
Skincare:
Clarisonic Brush Head: Sensitive skin head

Sephora.jpg

~~

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

I have a ud shadow duo in mushroom and sin if you'd be willing to trade for porefessional 

Monikay

(0) Hearts

Sadly, I already have that duo~ Is there anything else you'd like to trade?

kellsmuneoka

I have a palette, but I don't know if Im gonna swap it yet. I'll let you know xx

Monikay

(0) Hearts

okay!~ PM me if anything changes~

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

When I get sets or samples I won't use I set them aside someplace. Well, that spot is getting pretty full - is trading a good idea? I don't want anything to go to waste...

I can take a picture of what I have, but it ranges from Stila skin care products, a diffuser for the T3 Featherweight 2, some eyeliners, tons of fragrance samples, etc...  Maybe I should just donate locally?

Did anyone do trades? How did that work out?

I don't need anything (hahahaha) but I'm a sucker for limited edition Urban Decay liners. I don't have Stray Dog or Midnight Cowboy but am interested. :smileyhappy: I'm also a bit of a hygiene freak so I'm not sure how it works to make sure things are sanitary? Thoughts? :smileyhappy:

anb0906

I'm in the same boat. I've donated, given away, gifted, in a TSB, then started my own TSB. I've gotten my stash dwindled pretty well. I'm currently sitting on a brand new unopened Naked 3. I'm a dummy and got caught up in the hype. I don't even wear eyeshadow, much less PINK eyeshadow! So, I'll return it eventually whenever I am near a store. Unless...there is an awesome swap available...but I don't really need anything. How could this be done safely? There has to be a level of trust.

SydBristow

I hear you! I got caught up in the Naked 3 hype too but luckily I love mine. But I have a lot of other things I got but will never use. 

I think rubbing alcohol works to sanitize. I once got a sample liner from a store, I cleaned it thoroughly with rubbing alcohol then sharpened it to a new point where I knew I was safe.

Maybe we should list / photograph what we have, what we're interested in and see if there are takers?  I can do mine tomorrow. I would even be happy with a Sephora gift card to cover shipping plus a few extra bucks for most of my stuff - just want it to find happy, loving homes. :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

I'm in the same boat. I have a whole thing of UD liners, some palettes, some single shadows, etc that just need to go! I'll be putting some in a traveling box but I have tons more! I feel like this should be a thread :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

Should I start a trade thread once I get my list together? I will try to do that in the morning, a photo and a full list with the condition of everything. :smileyhappy:

Like you I thought about the traveling box but I have soooo much stuff!

Im a UD fan, what do you have? 

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

I'll Pm you what I have! ^.^

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Maybe someone could start a "full sized only" traveling box...just to ensure that everyone is getting and giving their fair share.

The trade thread is also a good idea. I have a few things that I can part with since I don't use them at all (Stila color pigments, Bobbi Brown eyeshadows, etc).

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

yes, please start a thread :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Started! :smileyhappy:

KayyLynn

I know I have some items I would like to trade!

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

What do you have?!

bombshell30

This is such a fun idea! Opening up your own "swap shop" instead of trying your luck at a traveling box with stuff you may or may not want! Awesome idea! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • jojobe
    • bombshell30
    • roxystar4
    • Erendira