AllieCat99

Makeup Trade Anyone?

I have a few products that I was planning on returning, but would be interested in a trade.I have the ocho loco 2 set. I used most of the colors just once. There were a few colors that I sharpened. I have 2 YSL lipsticks that I swatched and they weren't the right color. I also have about 12 UD eyeshadows and again they were used maybe 3 times at the most. I was just going to return them but If someone has something I may be interested in trading, then I would be fine doing that!

roxystar4

Re: Makeup Trade Anyone?

Alliecat99, I private messaged you with some possible items to swap. Please let me know if you're interested :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

I have UD Smoked, I think I've used it 3-4 times and I just can't make it work.  I'm open to UD, Tarte, Too Faced, Nars, and Hourglass.  If anyone is interested, let me know!

Teresaanne92

What kind of things are you looking for specifically in return? I.E. eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, powder, lippies, etc :smileyhappy: 

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I'm pretty open, I'm looking at maybe some Nars pure matte lippies, but I really would just like to see what's out there!  I have a  few more things I'm considering swapping as well!

AllieCat99

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey! I’m interested in blushes, matte/lightly shimmer bronzers, some type of mattifying powder like UD’s de-slick, makeup brushes- powder brush, blush brush, concealer brush, small tapered eye blending brush. I’d possibly like some sigma, real technique, or mac brushes. I’m also looking for cram based shadows like a mac paint pot or Laura Mercier’s caviar sticks, contouring products,under eye brighteners, and pink, rose, or nude lip glosses!

Teresaanne92

Gonna PM you Allie!:smileyhappy: May have a few things for you! :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

itscarin

[ Edited ]

I also have some stuff id like to trade. 

• MUFE aqua creams -- brand new.  I bought them as part of the aqua cream set from a few years ago but I already had these colors. 
  • Two UD lipgloss sticks.  They were part of the Theodora and Glinda collection but I already have those colors.  
  • UD Apocalypse lipgloss stick is nib
  • UD 24/7 eyeliner in zero -- part of the Theodora set and I already have it so it's never been used, but has no box.  
  • UD 24/7 Liquid liner in Woodstock has been used 3 or 4 times.
  • Lorac lip polish -- sealed.
  • Bobbi brown shadow in silver has been used a couple of times. 
  • UD deluxe shadows, nib, in frigid, fishnet, and ransom.  
  • UD quickie cream blush, nib
  • UD quickie powder blush also nib

I was going to list this stuff on ebay but I got banned from paypal, lol. Anyway, I'm open to trade for just about anything. image.jpg

jojobe

OMG.... how do you get banned from paypal??!!! I have heard of them getting banned from shopping on Sephora but wow..that is crazy.

Nicrohr

no kidding, clue me in on what not to do with Paypal.  So far the only way I know to get banned is selling adult content.

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

I like the white MUFE aqua cream! Is there anything from my list you may be interested in?

Erendira

(0) Hearts

What kind of items are you looking to trade for? 

AllieCat99

[ Edited ]

I have:

• The Balm's Mary lou manizer-used about 3x
  • Laura Mercier illuminating eye color in fire glow-used twice
  • YSL Rouge Volupte silky sensual radiant lipstick in 9-caress pink-swatched
  • Lush's Dream Cream-unopened
  • Zoya nail polish in Giovanna
  • Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil in 0.5fl oz- used once
  • Hourglass femme nude lip crayon in no. 1- used about 3x
  • Nars lipstick in Sexual healing- swatched
  • UD eyeliner in Mainline-unused
  • UD eyeliner in corrupt-used but not sharpened yet
  • UD Build your own palette in Rock-swatched
  • UD eyeshadows in:  Midnight Cowgirl, Sidecar, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again,Stray Dog, Sin, and Suspect. All are only swatched but Stray Dog, Sin, and Suspect are lightly used.
  • UD Glinda Palette- swatched
  • UD's Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush
Erendira

What a stash! I meant what kinds of items do you want? :smileyhappy: An eye pencil for an eye pencil? Are you interested in a particular brand? 

AllieCat99

[ Edited ]

Oh haha. I'd really have to think about specifics and get back to you. Right now I;m interested in Laura Mercier, bobbi brown, YSL. I know I would like the Benefit Gimme Brow in light/medium. I am looking for the Guerlain powder balls, the ones for highlighting.I like nude and pink lipsticks! And a translucent mattifying powder.

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

I'd say try and get in on a TSB - there's a bunch of them starting up soon/right after the new year. It's a great way to get rid of things you won't use but also get things you might like :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'm actually trying to get in on one. I'm just not sure anyone is willing to put in something worth $30-$60 ya know?

inkstainedmeg

That makes sense. :smileyhappy: I think people do - I mean, I'm planning on putting my naked 1 palette in because i never use it, and I'm sure other people do stuff like that. 

Maybe see if you can get in on them, and then if you can't, return? (I'd totally trade you for the Ocho set myself, but I don't know that I have anything worth it!)

Good luck though :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

Oh my goodness! Lol I want Naked 1! Are you in on a TSB? haha

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

I am - I'm on two, because I have an addiction so a lot of makeup to get rid of. xD

would you want to trade for it? I have the brush as well so it's the complete thing, but it's a few dollars short of the Ocho set, so idk if you'd consider it even. :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

It's totally fine with me! like I said, I sharpened a few so I feel like it takes the price down. I can post if picture if you're really considering it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • jojobe
    • bombshell30
    • roxystar4
    • Erendira