AllieCat99

Makeup Trade Anyone?

I have a few products that I was planning on returning, but would be interested in a trade.I have the ocho loco 2 set. I used most of the colors just once. There were a few colors that I sharpened. I have 2 YSL lipsticks that I swatched and they weren't the right color. I also have about 12 UD eyeshadows and again they were used maybe 3 times at the most. I was just going to return them but If someone has something I may be interested in trading, then I would be fine doing that!

AllieCat99

Re: Makeup Trade Anyone?

Oh my goodness! Lol I want Naked 1! Are you in on a TSB? haha

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

I am - I'm on two, because I have an addiction so a lot of makeup to get rid of. xD

would you want to trade for it? I have the brush as well so it's the complete thing, but it's a few dollars short of the Ocho set, so idk if you'd consider it even. :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

It's totally fine with me! like I said, I sharpened a few so I feel like it takes the price down. I can post if picture if you're really considering it!

inkstainedmeg

IMG_0677.jpgIMG_0676.jpgIMG_0679.JPG

upload_1217684176731222566.jpg

Hopefully you can get a good look from this, but let me know if you want better pictures of anything. I'd definitely love to trade you, so feel free to send me a PM or something if you're interested, and we can swap addresses. :smileyhappy:

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

Your pictures look good to me! Let me know if you want more pics from me! Hopefully they aren't too small. If they are, I have no problem trying to make them larger.

inkstainedmeg

looks good to me! If you want to inbox me your address, I'll reply with mine, and then I can ship the stuff monday or whenever works for you! 

AllieCat99

(0) Hearts

Ok! I messaged you with my info! Thanks!

Allie

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 48 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • kenny
    • jojobe
    • bombshell30
    • roxystar4