Makeup Mistakes?!!!!

Makeup Mistakes?!!!!

So it's Monday.....I had a long week, a longer weekend, and this morning was another Monday.  As I was applying my makeup, I realized I had put my eyeshadow primer on as concealer and my concealer on my eyelids!  To top it off, I sneezed while my mascara was wet and I looked like a one-eyed raccoon!  Have you ever had one of those days?  What makeup mistakes have happened to you?

Re: Makeup Mistakes?!!!!

I have mistaken toner for eye makeup remover when I've been very tired.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

>.< That can't be good at all! I cringed so hard reading this!

i almost used nail polish remover for toner one time, thank god i noticed before, that would have hurt.

(0) Hearts

Just for that reason, I don't keep my nail polish remover anywhere near my makeup!  I dread to think how bad that would have hurt!!!!

Mistakened my eye cream for moisturizer once! I learned from that quickly! haha

Oh these are terrible LOL I'm glad I'm not alone but right there with you ladies!

- Eyeshadow primer as concealer is one I've definitely done.

-lipliner as eyeliner as well, good thing I noticed it quick enough!

-OR applying a full lipliner, lipstick and gloss then realizing I forgot to brush my teeth. such a pain! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Happy Monday!  Hahaa!  I've brushed my teeth with cleanser (highly NOT recommended!!) in a super sleepy state.  I've also come into the office with one eyebrow done, bc I've had to stop in the middle of getting ready to help one of my girls with something.  The worst!  Luckily I had my Naked Palette & touched up the other side with Buck Smiley Wink  Glad I'm not the only one!

xo, Mia

brushing my teeth after my makeup is applied, then having to wash the toothpaste splatter and reapply my makeup including lipstick and  foundation. this happens so often i'm not even sure if i can keep calling it a mistake. lol i think deep down i enjoy wasting expensive foundation.

You are no where near alone on this it's everyday life. There was a morning not to long ago where I dropped my hairdryer and it of course was old and then it didn't work anymore (It was a Chi and it was like my child). Then as I was fixing to put on my serum I dropped it and broke it and last but not least the last little bit of foundation I had thinking it was enough wasn't enough and all I had was something that was too light. That was a bad bad bad day. See there's always support here no matter the problem!Smiley Happy

Oh man, some days just need to be over before they even begin. Just go back to bed for an hour and try again later, haha. If only life had a reset button sometimes.

A girl after my own heart!  I've had this happen many times.  I've applied all my shadow without the primer.  I've forgotten mascara.  Sometimes if I try and hurry I stab my eye with mascara.  I love applying makeup but there are some morning where I'm just not all the way awake yet.  The one I seem to do the most is finishing powder before I even do my concealer....  I mean come on! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats