sp2001

Makeup Makeup Everywhere!

Ladies.. I think I need an intervention. I just saw a commercial for Colgate total and all I could see was Kelly Ripa's makeup. I feel like my whole life is revolving around makeup lately! I have issues...

green71191

Re: Makeup Makeup Everywhere!

(0) Hearts

Yes! I am always noticing make up now. Specially when i walk into a make up store...i once went to an ulta and there was this SA who greeted me and i just stared at her (i did say hi back) because she was too oily and she was wearing foundation In some spots lol. Another time... I went to my Cousins bday party last week and this lady was there...she is such a wonderful lady but girl let me tell you she was wearing a hot pink shirt with hot pink eye shadow...wasnt blended...and she always does that. She is in her maybe 50s... And she always wears very provocative clothing while she doesnt have the body...for example corsets. I feel like im going to hell for being so judgy! Lol

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

I find myself picking apart makeup techniques with just about everyone I see. "Hmm, looks like she did this and this and this, and why didn't the MUA do such and such, and..."

Probably signs of a problem but entertaining, so I don't care. :smileywink:

ashhay

(0) Hearts

There isn't anything wrong with checking out the details... Lol! I am very cynical when I watch commercials advertising mascara because it looks like the models may also have some falsies on. Of course, we are suppose to believe that a mascara is doing all those things for the model's eyelashes.

JayReed

(0) Hearts

I do that with skincare and makeup -.-

If i see a pimple i always want to extract it or if i see dry patches, I think to myself how i can fix it..etc..

Makeup... I always notice too, especially when people don't blend their eyeshadow.. I can't help. I work in the beauty industry..

andyhtrieu

Ever since I started taking interest in makeup, I started paying attention to everyone's makeup... Including strangers and friends haha

ladymeag

I usually only watch shows once they're over (by accident, largely) and we're at the tail-end of Burn Notice. All I see are eyebrows and I can't stop commenting on them. (One character? Fabulous. Another? Bad makeup artist, bad.) 

green71191

(0) Hearts

I always notice eyebrows now too! Haha.

For example my brother in law's sister...i think shes really pretty but just the other day i was talking to a friend about her being pretty...not sure why... But i pulled up my phone to bring up her instagram photos and I swear i could not bring up a picture where her brows did not loook so bad.... She makes them so thick!! Lol

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

That's me with skincare. At one point all I could see were skincare....dry skin, oily skin, oh acne, pores, redness. Whenever you catch yourself doing that, think about something else.

rjamlt

but they are pretty issues :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • ashhay
    • ChicDabbler
    • ladymeag