evno

Makeup Fails! (Don't judge.... :P )

We've all done it before! Here's the place to tell stories about how you messed up your makeup, "duh!" moments, or just pure embarrassment everywhere.... :smileyvery-happy:

P.S. Gifs, pictures, and general wackiness is welcome. Let's just roll around in our own fails.

kbmatthews

Re: Makeup Fails! (Don't judge.... :P )

[ Edited ]

Oh, totally! Haha! I'd just give up trying and smudge them lmao.

StraightRhodes

I've done this a couple times, I'll only do one eyebrow. Somehow I get distracted and forget to do the other. I'll realize later when I'm out of the house, hahaha.

evno

I've totally done my eyebrows unevenly. I don't notice until I pass by some glass and realize that one eyebrow is higher than the other, like I'm constantly skeptical of things. :smileytongue:

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

I've done this before too, except with mascara :smileyvery-happy:

LaiceeB18

Not so much a makeup fail then a skin care fail... When I was in middle school I would pick at my face.. 

200x200px-ZC-ee82c707_cringe.gif

Well I was I work one day and busted up some acne and you know it is gross and oozes so I did the dumbest thing evar! I was like I need to dry this up... so I put hand sanitizer on it!! Really what was I thinking??!!!???!!! 

Makeup fail I put on my grandma ph lipstick once when I was little.. It went on clear so I was over drawing a bit (outside the lines!) It turned colors later. Like Fuchsia! 

evno

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh, what lipstick was it? I haven't heard of a lipstick that changes color besides the Dior Addict.

LaiceeB18

(0) Hearts

No idea! I kinda wish I could remember... o.o

lyndsey

(0) Hearts

Back in the 80s and 90s color change lipstick was a thing. It was clear and then it changed after you put it on. It was almost always bright pink or orange! 

BrennaBombshell

In middle school, I'd draw big black lines around my eyes and wear dark purple or black lipstick. And I also made a skirt out of aluminum foil to go with the "look" one time. Yeah. I was "that" girl.

Urbie

(0) Hearts

I used to cut patches out of old t-shirts and pin them to my clothes with random political or music stuff written on it in edgy fonts because i was soooo cool, but I also didn't want my mom to yell at me for writing on my clothes.  Yup.

evno

I'd go overboard on the black liner, too! :smileytongue:

Hahaha! Seriously though, wouldn't the foil skirt rip? I hope that wasn't the only thing you were wearing over your legs.... O.O

BrennaBombshell

Well, I used duct tape and added the aluminum foil to the sticky side, then weaved it together to make it like a checkerboard pattern of black duct tape and silver aluminum foil. And then I wore fishnets and big black boots. ^_^ It cracks me up just thinking about it!

evno

(0) Hearts

Oh dear! I used to wear my shirt tucked into my pants, and then put a belt on. x.x

spotspotcat

(0) Hearts

shudder1wd7.jpg

evno

[ Edited ]

I'll start! Several years ago, I had no idea what undertones were. I had really bad panda dark circles one day, so I snuck into my mom's room and put luminizer all over my eyes. Hey, if it's shiny, it'll cover everything up! My parents picked me up at school, and they were like: 

upload_7900861185401192344.gif

The luminizer was VERY cool-toned on my warm-toned skin. It's like I had massive, glittery pinkeye. xP

SydBristow

Props for including Jean-Luc :smileywink:

evno

Captain Picard is always relevant. :smileyhappy:

spotspotcat

^^Guess who my 21 year old male orange tabby is named after?

SydBristow

I just met someone named "Zephram" the other day, named after....  I'm sure you must know! I thought that was cool. His parents must be Trekkies. :smileyhappy:

evno

Aaaaah! The one and only Zephram Cochrane. :smileyhappy:  That's just wonderful! I feel sorry for my future children, Jean-Luc, T'Pol, and James. 

SydBristow

I may name a pet "Q."  :smileyvery-happy:  That character was pretty funny, especially when he was banned from the Continuum and was experiencing human things, like a backache and hunger. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 108 replies
  • 217 hearts
  • 56 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • marydiva
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4