Makeup Do's & Dont's
Does anyone have any Beauty Commandments they live by? I feel that there are many things I see people wear and I either can't pull it off or I don't like it. Here are some of mine:
- Use sparkles!
- Highlight your best features (WELL DUH)
- co-ordinate makeup to match the occasion
- check you are blended in: no one likes a foundation line along their jawline!
- Have fun with makeup!
- Use other people's make-up. Bacteria and germs people!
- Use makeup to hide yourself - make up is supposed to enhance your beauty
- Buy foundation without matching it - just because the bottle matches doesn't mean the insides will!
- Buy makeup for 'brand' just because it has a pretty label or a renouned name does not mean the product is right for you and you will like it. that being said, if it does - PERFECT!
Does anyone agree or have others to add?
Hey Girl! Really fun post thanks!
- Highlight those cheekbones ( Bring out those babies!)
- Keep your face hydrated and dewy
- Keep your lips moisturized..lip products on rough lips is unflattering
-Shimmer in the inner tear duct
- Wear harsh black eyeliner with absolutely nothing else on. Looks yuck.
- Think that being orange is flattering. It isn't..on anybody!
- Feel the need to draw in your lips like a cartoon..your lips are there already we can see them! LOL
- Use shimmery white highlight on the browbone.. shimmer doesn't belong up there!
- Smile when you put on your blush that's not how its done haha.
- Draw in your eyebrows and expect nobody to notice your artwork.
Don't....forget to have fun with makeup!