Answer
hunniebee
Makeup Beginner as an Adult

In my late 20's, I have finally come to the point in my life where I feel like I should be wearing makeup on a regular basis, but I have no idea what to start with. I am not looking to blow the budget but I am looking to experiment with some looks.

About me: Blond hair, blue eyes, pink undertones in skin. Looking for a natural look that can cover up dark circles under my eyes. Maybe with a little smokey eye. I need something that can be done quickly.

Can anyone help?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
LJMints
Answered
(0) Hearts

oooo! That's my look too! I love to use soft matte shadows and full-coverage mousse foundation as concealer (because it will set itself, no need for powder! :smileyvery-happy:) I suggest a quad with a cream, tan, taupe, and chocolate brown shadows all in matte, you can apply them sheerly for a soft neutral smokey eye or really amp them up with the chocolate brown at night. Some black mascara, black or brown eyeliner, and a rosy lip and cheek look stunning on blonde hair, blue eyes (like me). I would suggest a cream blush and tinted lip balm, or a lip & cheek cream. Something creamy and rosy would look lovely. I would also suggest a primer or setting spray if you have oily skin, it will help keep it looking fresh and never oily.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • eastakrongirl
    • jennywawa88
    • mermadelove
    • facesbyrachelle
    • hunniebee
    • lhaley
    • gingerblack