Makeup Beginner as an Adult

In my late 20's, I have finally come to the point in my life where I feel like I should be wearing makeup on a regular basis, but I have no idea what to start with. I am not looking to blow the budget but I am looking to experiment with some looks.

About me: Blond hair, blue eyes, pink undertones in skin. Looking for a natural look that can cover up dark circles under my eyes. Maybe with a little smokey eye. I need something that can be done quickly.

Can anyone help?

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

oooo! That's my look too! I love to use soft matte shadows and full-coverage mousse foundation as concealer (because it will set itself, no need for powder! Smiley Very Happy) I suggest a quad with a cream, tan, taupe, and chocolate brown shadows all in matte, you can apply them sheerly for a soft neutral smokey eye or really amp them up with the chocolate brown at night. Some black mascara, black or brown eyeliner, and a rosy lip and cheek look stunning on blonde hair, blue eyes (like me). I would suggest a cream blush and tinted lip balm, or a lip & cheek cream. Something creamy and rosy would look lovely. I would also suggest a primer or setting spray if you have oily skin, it will help keep it looking fresh and never oily.

Question Stats
  • 10 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 11 in conversation