Answer
sarahooty
Accepted Solution
Make Up Forever HD foundation, nervous about the mica/talc

I am interested in using Make Up Forever's HD foundation, but I'm nervous about the mica/talc breaking out my skin. (Bare Minerals broke me out instantly, although I used no primer). Do you think using a primer will create a good barrier to protect my skin from these ingredients irritating my skin? Also, if this foundation did irritate me, what would be a comparable liquid foundation to try next?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
blairhairb
Answered
(0) Hearts
I had a similar problem with foundation, but most primers caused my skin to breakout, too. Luckily, I found Korres. I love both their primers (one has antiaging ingredients in it). They don't feel heavy, fill in lines without clogging pores, and they are natural. I would recommend using it with a cream foundation though (should be perfect for the Make Up For Ever you are considering). Otherwise, you may need to wait a few minutes for it to settle on your skin before using it with a powder. Hope this helps!
Posted from Facebook
sarahooty
(0) Hearts
I haven't had any problems with primers so far! I currently have 2 that I alternate. My all-time favorite is Porefessional though.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • blairhairb
    • tenngal
    • sarahooty