nebel

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY EARLY SALE :)

OMG WE CAN BUY IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rikkie

Re: MARC JACOBS BEAUTY EARLY SALE :)

Ughhhh I only just got the email today that my stupid package has finally crossed the border. Borderfree is the slowest and worst company I have ever experienced when shipping things to Canada. I just googled where the warehouse might be and this is how far it's gone since the 19th.

map.png

Like 300 miles. I might get it by August 1 if I'm lucky. Really really frustrating. 

Littlemermaid81

At least they're consistent - my order from the 19th just crossed too! Hopefully we get it before the collection comes to stores!

rikkie

No kidding! I am so impatient, it's frustrating that Sephora can have so many stores across Canada but no warehouse anywhere to ship out online orders from. 

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

To All Of You Who Purchased Eye Products From This Collection:

Can you please comment about comfort? Did anyone experience any eye irritation? Thanks 

nebel

No irritation. I've been wearing it for the past two days.  Very long lasting, buttery, a pigmented eyeshadow dream!  

I found it very comfortable to wear :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I've worn the eyeliner for the last 2 days and am happy to report back that its bananas!

love, love, love...

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@jellybean917- That's a pretty shade I love it!

jellybean917

I bought the Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Overprotected and the Magic Marc'er Precision Pen in the early sale, and they arrived today!

I immediately applied the lacquer and it tingles! It's definitely plumping. It goes on sheer, with subtle color. The packaging is cute and seems like high quality. I love the applicator. It's like a normal rounded one, except slightly flattened if that makes sense.

Swatched my arm. Left image is with flash, right image is just overhead lighting.

Overprotected MJ Swatch.jpg

I've never had good luck uploading images, so hopefully this one is an okay size!

I'm going to keep it. I'm not head over heels, but it's a pretty awesome gloss. It does remind me that I need to whiten my teeth a bit though...

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Ah, so glad I didn't buy it if it's a plumping gloss!  Thanks for the heads-up!

jellybean917

Also, it is quite moisturizing! I've had it on a little over an hour and my lips feel happy! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Ooh so pretty! Darn it I knew when I saw this I would want it. I was fixing to purchase other things might as well toss this in too. Gorgwa!

nebel

My loves, my Starlet palette came in today!!! For comparison, here are swatches on my ghostly pale cool toned skin! swfupload_6612415103867062709.jpgswfupload_7991960476014078133.jpg

P.S. Cat not included with palette :smileyhappy:

poshified

Thanks for the swatches!! That is one lovely palette! :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

Aww, I was hoping the cute cat was also included! This palette might have to be mine anyway. The swatches look great with your skin! I'm a pale gal, too :smileyhappy: I used to hate being pale, but I'm realizing there's nothing more beautiful than skin protected from sun damage!

nebel

(0) Hearts

I think we all have to embrace what we have :smileyhappy:  I don't mind being pale, but I have recently been experimenting more and more with sunless tanners.  I like the subtle glow many of the new ones give and they make my skin look less garish :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I haven't even uncapped the eyeliner yet, and I love it.

I'm also a sucker for a well-designed pen, and that's what this feels like. It's substantial and slightly curved, with nice weight to it.

nebel

(0) Hearts

The weight of these products is great! The eyeshadow palette also has a heft to it- it *feels* like a quality case.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Ohh, how does it compare to other eyeliners? would you be kind enough to upload some swatches/pictures later? thx. ^.^

starletta8

I don't have much experience with liquid eyeliners, so I can't compare it. I only tried my first liquid one with the 100pt Stila one this past month.

eyeliner.jpgmj.jpgswatch.jpg

melissabt

I got the pen too! I love that you can easily create smooth clean lines!

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 110 replies
  • 168 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • emmaclaire