cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

~ Updated Feb 5th 2019 ~

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand 🙂

Sephora Canada brand page: https://www.sephora.com/brand/mac-cosmetics

AVAILABLE NOW

Lucky Red Lunar New Year

MAC in Monochrome

Hyper Real Glow palettes - online at MAC

Hyper Real Prep Sets - online at MAC

AVAILABLE  NOW AT SEPHORA CANADA

MAC in Monochrome

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-ruby-woo-P441038

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-see-sheer-P441039

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/in-monochrome-velvet-teddy-P441040

MAC Lunar New Year - Lucky Red

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-lipstick-P440901

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-powder-blush-duo-P440902

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lucky-red-129-synthetic-blush-brush-P440903

COMING SOON

Art Library palettes  - Available Feb 14th Nordstrom - Feb 25th MAC select locations

Dazzle Drops - coming soon

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

Strobe Glaze

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Up For Everything Lash mascara

Potential MAC x Lisa Frank collection????

Art Library palettes 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 11.35.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.50.56 PM.png

Hyper Real Glow palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.35.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.36.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.38.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.37.33 AM.png

Boom Boom Bloom collection - March 7th?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.47.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-16 at 5.46.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.22.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.23.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-09 at 6.45.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.46.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.23.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.15.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.24.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.25.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.26.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.28.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Dazzle Drops

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.58.12 AM.png

Hyper Real Prep Sets

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.52.40 PM.png

Lightful C Foundation and Concealers

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.51.25 PM.png

Sneak peek - Extra Dimension eye shadows - coming soon

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.19.35 PM.png

Sneak Peeks

Spoiler
MAC x Lisa Frank?????
7C4151E6-B0E8-4169-9183-51D0CD25FE3A.jpeg

Tags:

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

My BF order still processing! I think I am done with Mac 

So do we think the my mimi edsf is wearable for someone with a light skintone? (N20-ish). It looks so beautiful, but I can't afford to buy it as just a collector's item that I will never use. Thanks in advance!

@Anonymous@misscgjust received an email that the cancellation notice was a mistake? and to reply to the email by tomorrow (12/12) letting MAC know if you would like to order to be processed or to remain cancelled

Spoiler
Hello:

We are writing to inform you about a processing error that occurred with your recent MAC Online backorder of Mariah Carey Collection products, and to assist in a full resolution.
We sincerely apologize that a system issue caused your order to cancel and, as you may be aware, a cancel notification was sent. The system error causing this issue has now been corrected, and we would be happy to reprocess your order. Please be aware that when the order is reprocessed you will receive an updated order number with your shipping confirmation and your credit card will be reauthorized for the amount of the original order. This will result in an additional authorization hold. However, as the original order has been cancelled in our system, the initial authorization hold of funds will be released within 3-5 business days depending on your banking institution.
Please kindly reply to this email by Monday 12/12/16 with direction on how you wish to proceed. Let us know if you would like the order reprocessed or if your prefer that it remains cancelled. Importantly, if you placed multiple orders with Mariah Carey collection products, and that cancelled, please note in your reply email the order numbers for each and how you wish to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding and patience and allowing us to correct this issue.

Yes, I got this email too for the brush I ordered. I replied that I want to reinstate the order, so hopefully it will work!

This is really good news! I am happy for you all. 🙂 I'll be stalking The Bay website tomorrow, there's still one more lipstick that I want. :S

Anonymous Insider

@shimmerbait @misscg I got it too. I called the regular number make sure that it wasn't a scam and the. I called the number from the email and replaced my order!

It's a Christmas miracle! Now I don't have to stay up hitting refresh on Macy's website!

@Anonymous I got paranoid so I called the regular line to replace my order and they said they don't have the ability to do that but did mention something about a list. I don't see a cs number listed on in the email. This is too stressful😝 I want to just order with Nordstrom but then I want the points to count so I can be obsessed. Decisions...

@shimmerbait Yes I just got the same email! So strange, but I replied that I still want it. I tried to preorder and I was flat out told no preorders at the mac stand alone store 😕

Is there or does anyone know the dates and vendors for release of Mariah Carey collection? Is it coming to Saks?

Saks has some items up on their page. They don't appear to have the full collection- some of it may already be sold out.

The Bay will launch it on Monday. I'll stalking the website all day long. lol j/k

is it me or at 7 AM EST on The Bay's website, most of the lipsticks and lipglass were OOS ? 

I think Saks released early and it already sold out. I haven't been able to find a collection page but I've have found individual items and they've all said sold out.

A Macy's MAC rep told me Macy's Nordstrom Bloomingdale's are all releasing online Sunday night/Monday morning - I stopped in the store to put through a pre-order about 30 minutes ago and he said Macy's was not taking any pre-orders or telephone orders on launch day. Ymmv on that one!

Saks did that early release for Selena too. So annoying. I'm going to be annoyed if it happens at O dark thirty Monday morning. I think that happened with Selena.

Anonymous Insider

Is there anyone who ordered from the Mariah collection in the afternoon who DIDN'T get a cancelation notice? I'm wondering if the afternoon restock was a mistake.
I guess I'll just have to get the eye shadow brush in store. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What items? You know I cannot rest until I got a shipping notification. 

Anonymous Insider

@pinkrosecupcake The eye shadow brush and touch my body powder this far I think

What a bummer! They are so pretty! Did you order them?

Anonymous Insider

I had ordered the brush. I got the powder in the morning and so far that order is still in tact

1 Reply
testing