Kiki1517

Loves List Cleanup

Okay so now that the extra points promo has ended, has anyone else cleaned up their <3 list? At one point mine was probably almost 3 pages long and I have narrowed it down to things either I have and will repurchase when I'm out and just keep it there for easy access, or things I'm still wanting to purchase (some of which will probably stay there just hoping there is some great sale: the Marc Jacobs bronzer brush *cough*.

swfupload_8868355170371147858.jpg

Items still lingering:

• SUGAR Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (anyone know if this is good for lightly contouring?)
  • UD Moondust Shadow in Diamond Dog & Space Cowboy
  • MJ Highliner Gel Crayon (when the 100 pt perk one is finished)
  • Tarte Double Detox Exfoliating Facial Mask (so refreshing!)
  • Tarte Blush in Buff
  • TF Chocolate Soleil (have a mini)
  • Buxom Time To Shine Mini Lip Collection (glosses)
  • KVD Setting Spray

I think I have cut that down very well :smileyvery-happy:

kissXmakeup

Re: Loves List Cleanup

I definitely did! I put a bunch of palettes into my list, with colors I would never wear. So I removed them all haha!

mommyto4

I let mine grow, then I add it all to my cart and gasp at the $2,000 price tag.  I go through the list and delete over half of it.  It's a 2 week cycle that I keep going through. :smileyhappy:

carolang

THAT BRUSH IS ON MY LIST TOO. I actually was searching old boards regarding parabens (wah I think I am allergic... I've pinpointed my Nars blushes as breaking me out).

@kiki1517 Your post on parabens came up... do you like the TF chocolate soleil? I was thinking about trying the matte tarte bronzer since it looks like the guerlain one I've been jonesing after will not be good for my skin.

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

Ahhh yeah I get these weird little bumps all over my face when I use anything with parabens. MAC doesn't list them but that is the number one brand that freaks my skin out.

I love the TF Chocolate Soleil (fave bronzer so far!), but watch out for other products in their line because some of the bronzers do have parabens, but Choc Soleil doesn't. I also have the Tarte  bronzers:

This one is a good deal because you get the same amount of bronzer but also the blush:

swfupload_8089834440067589569.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/power-couple-amazonian-clay-blush-bronzer-duo-P381710?skuId=1557354

I bought this in Hotel Heiress when it was in the sale section, but they no longer have that color.

swfupload_1721156773197048763.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/mineral-powder-bronzer-P99809?skuId=828772

If you want a cheaper one also, I have this Sephora one which doesn't have parabens:

swfupload_6884918953912929308.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1381664&productId=P310718

And lastly, sometimes the product pages don't have ingredients listed so this is the page I use and so far, any product I have searched for has been found:

www dot cosdna dot com/eng/

calamityjane85

Great there goes that mj bronzing brush into the love's. Anyone have it and love it????

calamityjane85

Dang mine is still 3 pages long. I need to trim it down. 

I am in love with mars radiant creamy concealer , just bought my second one 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I keep seeing people talk about it, but I've never been a big user of concealer and wanted to try it.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Dang spell check. Lol nars..... 

jaimelove

i took mine down quite a bit too :smileyhappy: but now it's going back up! eek!

poshified

I removed all the Living Proof products from my Loves list after the Sephora perk I picked up. Great products, just not a fan of strongly scented hair products.

I took off the Becca shimmering skin perfector in Moonstone only to replace it with the pressed highlighter in Opal. Me and and my highlighter obsession! haha

Kiki1517

I didn't care for the samples I have used from Living Proof either :smileysad:

I took off the pressed highlighter, telling myself I do not need one until my other two are gone, which will be never lol.

ChicDabbler

Well, I'd much rather they stay in my love list rather than having it and being paranoid it will go bad before I get to use it. I have wittled it down. Now there's only ~50 skincare/makeup items I want to try. The rest 30 or so are the "finalists", the stables I would like to repurchase when I'm done experimenting, decision made after trying a gazillion minis and decided I've had enough. lol.

AmelieLandry

I've cut it down a little bit, but I have more work to do

Gamergirl24

I just did a massive cut as well. My list is down to items I would repurchase and those that I still really want and will buy with the next sale. 

prosopon

My loves list is "mysteriously" getting longer...

MermaidBarbie

Same here. :smileyhappy:

cmcalcag

I am constantly adding and eliminating and then adding again. My thought process is that I am getting a head start on the 20% sale in November

some of mine include:

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizer & Body Lotion

Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask

Hourglass Hidden Perfect Concealer

NUDE skincare Miracle Mask

Illamasqua's Cream Pigment In Hollow

though there is wayyyy too many others to add. lol

wendyomgwar

That MJ bronzer brush is on mine as well :smileytongue:

Mine did go down some... but then it went up during my "no-buy" lol

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I felt it in store and was in heaven. So amazingly soft, but that price tag ughhhh!

tashalicious

my love list was pretty clean, but now i'm taking things from your list and adding them to mine.

KVD setting spray (check)

TF Chocolate Soleil ( not sure what that is but i think i love it check)

MJ Highlighter crayon ( i'll find a use for it check)

this is great! thanks for posting!  :smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

Mine was 5 pages, now it's a mere 3, I could probably take a few things off though still. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • wendyomgwar
    • ry22
    • poshified
    • ChicDabbler